Kate Moss gives up heels for dogJune 13th, 2012 - 7:33 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 13 (IANS) Super model Kate Moss has ditched her heels to be able to comfortably walk her eight-month-old puppy Archie.
“I am more day wear. I have got a dog. Ha. He’s eight months. So I’ve got a dog, and the dog’s making me more day,” contactmusic.com quoted Kate as saying.
“It’s a nightmare. You can’t do a dog in a heel. I’m having to rethink everything. You can’t walk a dog in a heel. You look ridiculous,” she said.
However, the 38-year-old said she would never change her style for her husband Jamie Hince as he won’t appreciate it.
“Jamie would go mental if I started dressing like a wife! No! He likes me when I am a rock and roll kind of girl,” she said.
But she has altered certain aspects of her style as she gets older, and said: “There has to be limits. Too short. Too much flesh. Too much colour.”
- Kate Moss to sign pre-nup? - Jun 16, 2011
- Moss tempted Hince away from veganism - Aug 05, 2012
- Kate Moss obsessed with cooking - Apr 05, 2011
- Noise pollution upsets Moss - Jun 28, 2012
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- 'Big Fat Gypsy Weddings' inspires Moss - Aug 12, 2011
- Gaga gives musical gift to Kate Moss - Jun 18, 2011
- Kate Moss to design her own wedding dress - Feb 20, 2011
- Brits lose fashion sense in summer: Kate Moss - Jun 13, 2012
- Shirley Bassey to sing at Kate Moss wedding - May 30, 2011
- Kate Moss' fiance wants to have kids soon - Mar 07, 2011
- Moss' father thinks Jamie Hince 'good influence' on her - Jun 13, 2011
- Kate Moss gives up wild lifestyle, turns to healthy living - Sep 10, 2010
- Kate Moss hires transvestite for wedding - Jun 30, 2011
- Moss, Hince to renew wedding vows - Apr 23, 2012