Kate Moss gets in full Godfather mode to protect Rhys IfansJune 30th, 2008 - 6:51 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 30 (ANI): Supermodel Kate Moss donned her Godfather persona once again helping her friend Rhys Ifans to recover from his split with actress Sienna Miller.
The two went out drinking and ended up singing karaoke with her boyfriend Jamie Hince and other friends at Glastonbury festival.
However, when two girls approached, Moss had them chucked out of the bar.
She also got the hump when Ifans started getting cosy with her Hinces band-mate Alison Mosshart.
“She was putting all her attention into making sure Ifans had a good time. She didn’t like anyone else getting in her territory though. She got two girls kicked out,” The Sun quoted an onlooker, as saying. (ANI)
- Kate Moss marries Jamie Hince - Jul 02, 2011
- Moss gets expensive watch as belated b'day gift - Jan 22, 2010
- Kate Moss' fiance Jamie Hince planned to name new album 'Sex Tapes' - Mar 26, 2011
- Kate Moss' duet offer refused by Jamie Hince even after her singing lessons - Jun 12, 2009
- Kate Moss comforting Ifans after split from girlfriend - Jun 30, 2008
- Moss buys mansion in Law, Miller's neighbourhood - Jan 23, 2011
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince's relationship on the rocks? - May 04, 2009
- Kate Moss's relationship with beau on the rocks? - May 03, 2009
- Kate Moss gives up wild lifestyle, turns to healthy living - Sep 10, 2010
- Kate Moss' Bohemian Wedding Not Legal - Oct 19, 2010
- Kate Moss scared of fish - Aug 25, 2011
- When Kate Moss's beau went missing - May 10, 2009
- Moss loses engagement ring - Jun 28, 2011
- Kate Moss plans another hen party - Jun 23, 2011