Kate Moss finds the perfect dress for fashion gala under her bedNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:13 am ICT by admin
For over a decade, she has kept the dress in a box under her bed.
A source said that the gown is very close to Moss’ heart.
“This dress was obviously very close to Kate’s heart. Topshop were struggling for a good idea and she just said, ‘I’ve got the perfect dress at home’,” the Daily Mail quoted a source, as saying.
“She has kept it in a display box under her bed for years. The original is an eau de nil (pale green) dress and very, very delicate,” the source said.
The new version of the dress is very similar to the original except for the embroidery with 60,000 Swarovski precision-cut crystal glass piece for the event that will take place on Oct 18.
‘The dress is made and Kate tried it on yesterday. I saw it on her. It’s sensational. She loves it,” Topshop boss Sir Philip Green said.
After the event, the dress will be on display and will be auctioned at the Central London Topshop flagship store, for which Moss is a designer,
Five hundred limited copies of the dress will go on sale for 250 pounds. (ANI)
- Lily Allen designing a line of vintage-inspired dresses for her store - Mar 30, 2011
- Kate Moss to continue working with Topshop - Sep 08, 2010
- Kate Moss turns jewellery designer - Oct 30, 2010
- Kate Moss parts ways with Topshop - Aug 30, 2010
- Kate Moss' secret worry during Isle Of Wight bash - Jun 15, 2010
- Model on 1920s chocolate box toned down for being too risque - Nov 04, 2010
- Kate Moss to tie the knot this year - Feb 03, 2011
- Moss' ring inspired by party girl - Feb 10, 2011
- Kate Moss ends association with Topshop - Aug 31, 2010
- Kate Moss sizzles in Longchamp shoot for latest bag collection - Feb 12, 2011
- Kate Moss to design her own wedding dress - Feb 20, 2011
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince get engaged! - Feb 03, 2011
- Kate Moss debuts her home-cut hairstyle - Nov 03, 2010
- Kate Moss' engagement ring inspired by Zelda Fitzgerald - Feb 09, 2011
- Kate's ex-designer 'upset' over double snub - May 01, 2011
Tags: beading, brit, central london, crystal glass, daily mail, depp, eau de nil, edward scissorhands, embroidery, flagship store, glass piece, green dress, heart, kate moss, philip green, she met, sir philip, supermodel, topshop, vintage dress