Kate Moss’ fiance wants to have kids soonMarch 7th, 2011 - 6:23 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 7 (IANS) Supermodel Kate Moss’ fiance Jamie Hince is keen to start a family with the beauty because he fears he’s getting too old to have children.
“I definitely want kids. I’m forty f**king two, I’m getting on,” contactmusic.com quoted him as saying.
The rocker, who has been dating Moss since 2007, proposed to her last month.
Moss has an eight-year-old daughter, Lila, from her previous relationship with Jefferson Hack.
- Kate Moss to tie the knot this year - Feb 03, 2011
- Kate Moss bans fiance from drinking - Feb 08, 2011
- Moss taking goat weed pills to get pregnant - Dec 04, 2010
- Kate Moss turns to hypnotherapy to quit smoking - Mar 11, 2011
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince 'planning a baby' - Feb 04, 2011
- Kate Moss to sign pre-nup? - Jun 16, 2011
- Is Kate Moss pregnant? - Jan 12, 2011
- Kate Moss obsessed with cooking - Apr 05, 2011
- Kate Moss to quit smoking for pregnancy - May 14, 2010
- Kate on folic acid pills to get pregnant - Sep 27, 2010
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince engaged? - May 03, 2010
- Moss buys mansion in Law, Miller's neighbourhood - Jan 23, 2011
- Kate Moss marries Jamie Hince - Jul 02, 2011
- Kate Moss's dad impressed with her fiance - Jun 21, 2011