Kate Moss eyeing acting career?February 1st, 2009 - 3:00 pm ICT by ANI
London, February 1 (ANI): Supermodel Kate Moss is reportedly planning a career shift and try her hand at acting.
The stunner told friends that she was ready to pursue her Hollywood dreams, and also has the backing of her rocker beau Jamie Hince, who has arranged for meetings with a New York agent, as per sources.
Shes always had dreams of acting. Kates nervous but feels, with the right backing, she can make the transition from supermodel to Hollywood star, News of the World quoted a source as saying.
And filmmaker Michael Figgis, who directed Kate in an exclusive web film for underwear mogul Agent Provocateur in 2006, was apparently lending a helping hand.
The source added: Figgis and Kate have been discussing possible projects and he is helping her work with the right people.
Kate will combine her two careers. She wont give up modelling. (ANI)
- Kate Moss to sign pre-nup? - Jun 16, 2011
- Moss tempted Hince away from veganism - Aug 05, 2012
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Kate Moss' Bohemian Wedding Not Legal - Oct 19, 2010
- Shirley Bassey to sing at Kate Moss wedding - May 30, 2011
- Kate Moss's dad impressed with her fiance - Jun 21, 2011
- Snoop Dogg to perform at Kate Moss's wedding - May 23, 2011
- Kate on folic acid pills to get pregnant - Sep 27, 2010
- Kate Moss wants 'big guns' to play at her showbiz wedding - Mar 19, 2011
- Moss's elaborate wedding plans - May 10, 2011
- Moss loses engagement ring - Jun 28, 2011
- Kate Moss obsessed with cooking - Apr 05, 2011
- Kate Moss hires transvestite for wedding - Jun 30, 2011
- Kate wants big singers at her wedding - Mar 19, 2011
- Kate Moss to tie the knot this year - Feb 03, 2011
Tags: acting career, agent provocateur, career shift, figgis, filmmaker, helping hand, hollywood, hollywood dreams, hollywood star, jamie hince, kate moss, mogul, news of the world, planning a career, star news, stunner, supermodel kate moss, transition, underwear, web film