Kate Moss ends association with TopshopAugust 31st, 2010 - 10:03 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 31 (IANS) Supermodel Kate Moss is set to end her association with the British chain of clothing stores Topshop.
Kate’s collaboration with the brand will come to an end with her autumn-winter collection which is slated to be launched in October this year.
Topshop boss Sir Philip Green said: “It has been fantastic for us and fantastic for her but the designs take more and more time and she cannot do this full-time anymore.”
Her upcoming collection will be her 14th collection for the brand and it is believed she has earned $4.5 million from the ranges, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
In addition to designing for Topshop since 2007, she is also the face of her own perfume range, and is currently on the cover page of Vogue.
- Kate Moss turns jewellery designer - Oct 30, 2010
- Kate Moss parts ways with Topshop - Aug 30, 2010
- Kate Moss to continue working with Topshop - Sep 08, 2010
- Kate Moss' daughter wants to design handbags - Feb 04, 2010
- Kate Moss sizzles in Longchamp shoot for latest bag collection - Feb 12, 2011
- Kate Moss to design her own wedding dress - Feb 20, 2011
- Kate Moss debuts her home-cut hairstyle - Nov 03, 2010
- Kate Moss launches jewellery collection - Oct 06, 2011
- Kate Moss smokes at Paris fashion week finale - Mar 11, 2011
- I don't leave home without perfume: Kate Moss - Dec 02, 2010
- John Galliano to design for Topshop? - Jul 10, 2011
- Kate Moss To Endorse Vogue Eyewear - Oct 21, 2010
- Kate Moss on Vogue's cover for 30th time - Aug 06, 2010
- My latest perfume inspired by daughter: Moss - Nov 04, 2011
- Kate Moss to be TV show judge? - Jul 05, 2009