Kate Moss does wing-walking stunt at the big Virgin birthday bashJune 23rd, 2009 - 2:44 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 23 (ANI): Kate Moss gave a miss to the ramp and instead walked on the aircraft wing for the 25th anniversary bash of Virgin Atlantic.
Virgin Atlantic boss Sir Richard Branson whisked the supermodel off to New York for the 25th birthday party.
And during a pre-flight press conference at Heathrow airport, Branson grabbed the 35-year-old catwalk queen Kate for an impromptu wing-walking stunt.
Dressed in six-inch heels and red hot pants, Kate sportingly obliged the Virgin boss, reports The Daily Express.
Also invited to the anniversary party were Sir Ian Botham and Kevin Pietersen. (ANI)
- Dita Von Teese immortalised on Virgin Atlantic plane - Jun 17, 2010
- Branson to work as air hostess on AirAsia flight - Nov 17, 2010
- Virgin to restart Mumbai service in October - Mar 15, 2012
- Kate Moss pens 'no-holds-barred' autobiography - May 05, 2009
- Virgin boss Branson to shave his legs, wear make-up after losing bet? - Nov 17, 2010
- Branson's stint as stewardess put on hold after he injures his knee - Jan 15, 2011
- Heathrow Airport is a 'second tier' hub in absence of third runway, says BAA chairman - Sep 27, 2010
- Richard Branson advertises for builder to restore his Caribbean mansion - Jan 30, 2012
- Kate Moss parts ways with Topshop - Aug 30, 2010
- Kate Moss giving daughter modelling lessons - Nov 06, 2009
- Fire destroys Richard Branson's island house after lightning strike during Irene - Aug 23, 2011
- Kate Moss wants to set up modeling school - Dec 21, 2010
- 'Sheila Ki Jawani' finds its way to the ramp - Apr 09, 2011
- Kate Moss exhibition cancelled over sponsorship slump - Apr 14, 2010
- Kate Moss' secret worry during Isle Of Wight bash - Jun 15, 2010
Tags: 25th anniversary, 25th birthday, aircraft wing, anniversary bash, anniversary party, birthday bash, birthday party, daily express, flight press, heathrow airport, hot pants, ian botham, inch heels, kate moss, kevin pietersen, ramp, sir ian, sir richard, supermodel, virgin atlantic