Kate Moss Andy Warhol-themed bday bash for Jamie HinceDecember 21st, 2008 - 3:21 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 21 (ANI): Supermodel Kate Moss celebrated beau Jamie Hinces 40th birthday with a 100,000 pound Andy Warhol-themed bash.
Hince turned up as Warhol in an ice blonde wig with black-rimmed glasses and Moss transformed her converted barn in the Cotswolds into the late pop artists factory.
Sadie Frost, actor Rhys Ifans, hairdresser James Brown, model Rose Ferguson and Primal Scream frontman Bobby Gillespie were among the guests in the party.
Elusive artist Banksy is even thought to have snuck in to deliver a Warhol-style painting of Moss, worth 100,000 pounds, as a special gift for Hince.
The catwalk queen presented Hince with a set of framed Marilyn Monroe screen prints.
There were signs saying Welcome to the Factory for Fifteen Minutes of Fame, News of the World quoted a guest, as saying.
It was obvious how much effort Kate had put into it.
The place was plastered with Warhol images. I think a couple were originals which were gifts to Jamie for his birthday, the guest added. (ANI)
- Kate Moss marries Jamie Hince - Jul 02, 2011
- Moss gets expensive watch as belated b'day gift - Jan 22, 2010
- Kate Moss gives bedroom to stylist - Mar 24, 2012
- Kate Moss' Bohemian Wedding Not Legal - Oct 19, 2010
- Kate Moss Birthday Party: An Affair To Remember - Jan 18, 2011
- Kate Moss hires transvestite for wedding - Jun 30, 2011
- Gaga gives musical gift to Kate Moss - Jun 18, 2011
- Kate wants big singers at her wedding - Mar 19, 2011
- Kate Moss' London mansion on sale for $11m - Mar 09, 2011
- Kate Moss wants 'big guns' to play at her showbiz wedding - Mar 19, 2011
- Kate Moss to pen autobiography - Jul 29, 2011
- Kate Moss' 'jinxed' London home finds no buyers - Mar 06, 2011
- Moss loses engagement ring - Jun 28, 2011
- Kate Moss to sign pre-nup? - Jun 16, 2011
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
Tags: 40th birthday, andy warhol, banksy, black rimmed glasses, blonde wig, bobby gillespie, brown model, cotswolds, hairdresser, james brown, jamie hince, kate moss, news of the world, pop artists, primal scream, rhys ifans, sadie frost, screen prints, supermodel kate moss, welcome to the factory