Kate Middleton inspires nail polish collectionSeptember 4th, 2011 - 2:29 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 4 (IANS) Kate Middleton has inspired Essie Weingarten’s new range of nail polish.
“The type of woman whose handbag speaks volumes about her, that’s who inspired me with this collection,? femalefirst.co.uk quoted Weingarten, president and founder of Essie Cosmetics, as saying.
?Like Kate Middleton when she met President Obama wearing a classic beige dress, black heels and a matching black clutch. It was just so ladylike. I love the look of classic, fashionable and timeless,? added Weingarten.
- Jacobs didn't want to be boring - May 11, 2012
- Fashion designers praise Kate Middleton's 'classic' wedding gown - Apr 30, 2011
- Kardashians to launch nail polish range - Apr 20, 2011
- Mary, Ashley to design luxury handbag range - Jul 15, 2011
- Burberry trench coat worn by Kate Middleton causes fashion frenzy - Mar 11, 2011
- Rihanna enjoys shocking with fashion - Dec 01, 2010
- Armani big fan of Kate Middleton's style - Jan 30, 2011
- Hottest Styles in Handbags for 2011 - Dec 29, 2010
- When fashion went boho and vintage (2011 in Retrospect) - Dec 16, 2011
- Victoria Beckham a 'smart' dresser - Jul 13, 2012
- Kim got wedding gown tips from Richie - Aug 20, 2011
- 'Twilight' star Bryce Dallas Howard chosen as face of Kate Spade's brand - Jan 05, 2011
- After royal wedding, Will-Kat partied till early hours (Lead) - Apr 30, 2011
- Victoria Beckham wants to dress Jolie, Michelle Obama - Dec 08, 2010
- Katie Price to launch fashion label - Feb 02, 2011