Kate Hudson’s divorce finalizedNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:51 am ICT by admin
Hudson and Robinson married in Aspen on New Year’s Eve 2000 after dating for about a year.
However, they split in August last year when Hudson fell for her ‘You, Me and Dupree’ co-star Owen Wilson.
Robinson, 40, then filed for divorce in November 2006 citing irreconcilable differences, reports E! Online.
The couple filed for shared custody of their three-year-old son, Ryder. However details of their custody arrangement and property division have not been disclosed.
Hudson recently told Harper’s Bazaar that she and her ex hubby try to maintain a friendly relationship for the sake of their son.
“For both Chris and me, our main focus is, and was, Ryder. And happy parents, happy baby. Therefore, I love Chris to pieces,” she said. (ANI)
- Are Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson planning a Baby? - Mar 25, 2009
- It's a son for Kate Hudson - Jul 11, 2011
- Kate Hudson Pregnant/ Owen Wilson to be a Father - Jan 13, 2011
- Actress Kate Hudson Reportedly Pregnant - Jan 13, 2011
- Kate Hudson shows off her post-baby figure - Jul 20, 2011
- Is Kate Hudson pregnant? - Jan 13, 2011
- Hudson, Bellamy name their son Bingham Hawn - Jul 15, 2011
- I believe in love: Kate Hudson - Sep 01, 2010
- Kate Hudson pregnant with rocker Matt Bellamy's child - Jan 13, 2011
- Kate Hudson wants love not marriage - Sep 02, 2010
- Marie Combs files for divorce - Nov 13, 2011
- Actress Kate Hudson is pregnant with her second child - Jan 13, 2011
- Wedding bells for Kate Hudson, Owen Wilson? - Apr 03, 2009
- Kate Hudson's ex Chris Robinson, wife welcome baby girl - Jan 01, 2010
- Ben Harper files for divorce from wife of 5 years - Oct 11, 2010
Tags: angeles superior court, aspen, bazaar, co star, custody arrangement, divorce, friendly relationship, happy baby, hubby, irreconcilable differences, kate hudson, los angeles superior court, owen wilson, property division, ryder, shared custody, superior court judge, wilson robinson, you me and dupree