Kate Hudson is ‘old-fashioned’ mumMay 6th, 2009 - 2:36 pm ICT by ANI
New York, May 06 (ANI): Kate Hudson has confessed that she’s old-fashion when it comes to motherhood - just like her parents were.
The actress, who has a son, Ryder, with ex-husband Chris Robinson, has admitted that she is a strict mom, and will not give her child everything he asks for.
“My parents were so strict! [They refused to buy me] everything,” the New York Daily News quoted Hudson as saying.
“All of us [kids] had to pay for our first car, and you know … I’m the same way. I’m probably a little more lenient [with son Ryder] because my parents were so strict.”
“Everybody’s struggles are different. But when it comes to how you raise your children, I think those values are pretty standard,” she added. (ANI)
- I was 'tempting fate' to get pregnant and it worked: Kate Hudson - Apr 20, 2011
- My unconventional family has taught me a lot: Kate Hudson - Mar 27, 2011
- Kate Hudson's family hoping for daughter - Jan 25, 2011
- Actress Kate Hudson Reportedly Pregnant - Jan 13, 2011
- Hudson hadn't planned second pregnancy - May 22, 2011
- Kate Hudson's son has crush on Penelope Cruz - Nov 21, 2009
- Kate Hudson wants love not marriage - Sep 02, 2010
- Kurt Russell excited about Kate Hudson's pregnancy - Jan 27, 2011
- Is Kate Hudson pregnant? - Jan 13, 2011
- Hudson looking for different kind of love - Mar 24, 2011
- Hudson, Bellamy name their son Bingham Hawn - Jul 15, 2011
- Hudson's panic call - May 01, 2011
- Kate Hudson attends the Grammy Award ceremony - Feb 14, 2011
- Kate Hudson shows off her post-baby figure - Jul 20, 2011
- Kate Hudson buys home worth $5.3 million - Jun 09, 2011