Kate Hudson enjoying her single statusDecember 17th, 2008 - 12:59 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 17 (ANI): Hollywood actress Kate Hudson is enjoying her single status and is in no rush to get into a relationship.
The You, Me and Dupree, who has dated cycling champ Lance Armstrong and actor Owen Wilson, said that she is trying to stay single as long as possible.
“I”m actually enjoying being single right now because I really never have been,” Usmagazine quoted Hudson as telling InStyle magazine.
“I feel good in relationships. I enjoy them, so I feel my best when I”m in something solid. But it’’s also the first time I”ve ever taken a step back and gotten a new perspective.
“So, I”ve made a conscious decision to try to stay single as long as possible,” she added. (ANI)
- Kate Hudson vows to stay single - Dec 17, 2008
- Biel wants individuality in relationship - Jul 12, 2012
- Goldie Hawn's ex-hubby to publish devastating tell-all book about her - Jan 13, 2011
- Are Karina Smirnoff and Owen Wilson dating each other? - Mar 15, 2012
- Kate Hudson dating Australian golfer? - Jan 14, 2009
- No cannabis at work: Jeff Bridges - Aug 25, 2011
- Kate Hudson heartbroken as ex-boyfriend moves on - Jan 07, 2010
- Theron single, says first time in 17 years - Nov 15, 2011
- Owen Wilson all set to become a father - Jan 11, 2011
- Kate Hudson warned by mum Goldie Hawn - Jun 08, 2009
- Kate Hudson, A-Rod public smooching - Aug 13, 2009
- Kate Hudson laughs off lesbian rumors - Jan 10, 2009
- Kate Hudson, Cameron Diaz at loggerheads? - May 15, 2010
- Kate Hudson Pregnant/ Owen Wilson to be a Father - Jan 13, 2011
- Hudson dreams of becoming top filmmaker - Apr 21, 2011