Kate hails LeonardoMarch 9th, 2011 - 2:26 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 9 (IANS) Actress Kate Winslet says her co-star Leonardo DiCaprio has been a pillar of strength for her since they starred in the 1997 blockbuster “Titanic”.
“He knows me better than anyone else in the world. Lots of male friendships begin as a cheeky snog. Or a little undercurrent of flirtation. But Leo and I? No! He’s my rock,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
“I don’t know what I would have done if I hadn’t had him,” she added.
DiCaprio believes he andd Kate are very close because they grew up together.
“We literally grew up together. And in every major life event we’ve been, there was a support mechanism for each other,” he said.
- Leonardo DiCaprio is my rock, says Kate Winslet - Mar 09, 2011
- DiCaprio embarrassed by 'Titanic' performance - Mar 29, 2012
- Winslet's fears over nude scene in 'Titanic 3D' - Mar 29, 2012
- I'm thinner than Leo: Winslet - Apr 03, 2012
- Winslet shaved arms for 'Titanic' - Mar 31, 2012
- Leonardo DiCaprio 'helping Kate Winslet deal with split' - Mar 17, 2010
- "I Am Unsure If I Will Get Married" - Leonardo Dicaprio - Aug 16, 2010
- DiCaprio, Lively to move in together? - Aug 27, 2011
- Lively's shopping getaway with beau - Jul 24, 2011
- Kate Winslet's nude 'Titanic' sketch to go under the hammer - Apr 03, 2011
- Winslet, DiCaprio secretly dating? - Mar 30, 2010
- Bieber's 'Titanic' surprise for Gomez - Sep 25, 2011
- Has Blake Lively set her sights on Leonardo DiCaprio? - Jan 11, 2011
- James Cameron: Titanic 3D to be released in 2012 - Mar 16, 2010
- DiCaprio, Lively photographed holding hands in Monaco - Jun 02, 2011