Kate Gosselin spent 34th birthday aloneJune 2nd, 2009 - 5:11 pm ICT by GD
The latest episode of “Jon & Kate Plus 8” focused on Kate’s birthday celebration. The episode was filmed in March. Jon was not present for the birthday celebration. Jon’s absence has set even more tongues wagging about all not being well in Kate and Jon’s relationship. Trouble had started brewing as early as March this year between Kate and Jon, and the recent revelation only adds to it.
It has been reported by the US Weekly that Jon may have been cheating on his wife. A supposed affair between Jon and Deanna Hummel is alleged to have taken place. On Kate’s birthday, Jon had left for Utah on the pretext of hanging out with some friends. But nobody knows for sure which “friends” Jon was hanging out with. It could very well have been Deanna.
Kate celebrated her 34th birthday with her kids. The children surprised her with a trip to Charm City Cakes, back in Pennsylvania. Kate gorged on a lemon birthday cake.
Meanwhile, Pennsylvania Department of Labor has initiated a probe to find out if “Jon & Kate Plus 8″ is proceeding according to the Child Labor laws. This action was brought on after receiving some complaints regarding the show. “Jon & Kate Plus 8″ is broadcast on TLC cable networks. The Network has come up with statement that the channel follows the guidelines of state laws and has done nothing to violate it.
The fifth season premiere of “Jon &Kate Plus 8″ drew a record 10 million viewers on Monday. The number is more than double the viewership of the fourth season finale. The viewership was triggered when news of the couple cheating on each other made tabloid headlines. Though they denied the charges of cheating, both Kate and Jon have accepted that their marriage is on rocky terrain.
- Jon Gossenlin and TLC settle their lawsuits - Feb 18, 2010
- Kate Gosselin And Children Visit Discovery Cove - Jun 07, 2010
- Kate Gosselin And Her Kids To Encounter A Gator On 'Kate Plus 8' - Jun 06, 2010
- 'Kate Plus 8' Given The Green Light To Move Ahead - Apr 26, 2010
- Jon and Kate Files Divorce Papers - Jun 23, 2009
- Ratings for 'Sarah Palin's Alaska' remain high - Dec 18, 2010
- Who will rule the ratings of TLC channel - Kate Gossenlin or Sarah Palin? - Mar 29, 2010
- 'Kate Plus 8' Child Permits Defended By Labor Department - Jul 22, 2010
- Kate Gosselin's Kids Not Being Exploited On"Kate Plus 8," Labor Department Says - Jul 22, 2010
- "Jon & Kate Plus 8" Announcement Spoiler leaked - Jun 20, 2009
- Kate Gosselin & her kids get the nod to shoot for 'Kate Plus 8' - Apr 26, 2010
- Jon Gosselin files a suit against TLC - Nov 15, 2009
- 'Jon & Kate's' Jon Gosselin Sued By TLC network - Oct 20, 2009
- Jon Gosselin And TLC Makes Up - Feb 18, 2010
- "Jon & Kate Plus 8" Show Caregiver Nana Janet Passes Away - Nov 17, 2009
Tags: birthday cake, birthday celebration, cable networks, child labor laws, department of labor, fifth season, friends jon, hummel, jon kate plus 8, kate gosselin, million viewers, pennsylvania department of labor, pretext, relationship trouble, rocky terrain, season finale, season premiere, state laws, tabloid headlines, viewership