Kate Gosselin And Children Visit Discovery CoveJune 7th, 2010 - 2:37 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
June 7, (THAINDIAN NEWS) On Sunday, the TLC premiered its first episode of “Kate Plus Eight”. Though this time Kate Gosselin and family is minus Jon Gosselin, the father of the sextuplets, the first episode turned out to be fun as the children visited Orlando, Florida’s Discovery Cove.
Added to the fun and excitement of the tour to the Discovery Cove and the boat ride in the Everglades, TLC showed the celebration of the birthday of the sextuplets.
The premier episode shows that Kate Gosselin received an invitation from Discovery Cove to visit their amusement park and she decides to take her children to the park on their birthday.
On their arrival at the Airport, they are greeted by penguins brought but the Discovery Cove. At the amusement park the kids are seen enjoying hand feeding sting rays and some exotic birds. They also went on to feed the dolphins and later rode on them.
The children seemed to be enjoying themselves to the fullest.
After their visit to the Discovery Cove the children also went for a beat ride on the Everglades National Park that is famous for its alligators. Kate Gosselin yelled out loud when the boat came close to one of the female alligators. The female alligator was protecting its eggs. The whole trip and the first episode of TLC’s “Kate Plus 8″ ended with the birthday celebration of the sextuplets.
The premier episode of “Kate Plus 8″ was able to live up to the expectation of the audience. TLC took enough care to make the first episode a big one. The viewers are now waiting for the next episode of “Kate Plus 8″ expecting a new round of exciting events that would include Kate Gosselin’s children.
- Kate Gosselin Scared By Gator - Jun 06, 2010
- Kate Gosselin And Her Kids To Encounter A Gator On 'Kate Plus 8' - Jun 06, 2010
- Sarah Palin to appear on 'Kate Plus 8' - Jul 24, 2010
- Kate Gosselin Kids Reportedly Expelled From School - Nov 13, 2010
- Kate Gosselin is upset with the paparazzi in New Zealand - Apr 19, 2011
- Kate Gosselin Becomes A Garbage Collector For TLC Show - Jun 03, 2010
- "Jon & Kate Plus 8" Show Caregiver Nana Janet Passes Away - Nov 17, 2009
- Alligator chomps off hand that fed it - Jul 30, 2012
- Kate Gosselin All Set To Guest-Host "The View" - Feb 06, 2010
- Kate Gosselin's Kids Not Being Exploited On"Kate Plus 8," Labor Department Says - Jul 22, 2010
- Jon Gosselin Eager To Be Back On Television - Apr 12, 2010
- Kate Gosselin – What Price Does Kate Gosselin’s Kids Have To Pay For Her Divorce? - Nov 27, 2010
- Man charged after losing hand to alligator - Jul 30, 2012
- "Jon And Kate Plus 8" Series Finale Aired On November 23 - Nov 24, 2009
- Kate Gosselin goes camping in Alaska with Sarah Palin - Dec 07, 2010
Tags: alligator, alligators, amusement park, birthday celebration, boat ride, discovery cove, everglades national park, exotic birds, female alligator, female alligators, jon gosselin, kar, kate gosselin, meena, news on sunday, orlando florida, penguins, sextuplets, sting rays, tlc