Kate destroyed all my stuff after split, says DohertyFebruary 17th, 2012 - 7:32 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 17 (IANS) Rocker Pete Doherty says his ex-girlfriend Kate Moss destroyed all his possessions, except some model elephants, after they slit in 2007.
Doherty was in a turbulent relationship with the supermodel from January 2005 to July 2007 and when they finally separated for good, Kate ruined his things, reports contactmuisc.com. However, she couldn’t bring herself to smash the model animals.
“Kate used to collect elephants, so I’d buy them for her wherever I went. When we split up she destroyed all my stuff, but she didn’t destroy my elephants. Because I couldn’t get over her for a while, I just kept buying elephants and now I’ve got a huge elephant collection for sale. I might post them anonymously to her as a wedding present,” he said in an interview with The Independent newspaper.
The singer, who has started a new career as an artist, admits there are a lot of things he regrets about his relationship with Kate and accepts he was “unhinged” during their romance because of the amount of drugs he was taking.
But Pete, who was hooked on crack cocaine and heroin, did not consider getting rid of his addictions.
“I was a bit unhinged at that time. The drugs. The thing is, she knew from day one when we began our relationship that I was using very heavily. She knew that. So, you can’t suddenly turn around and say, ‘You’ve got to stop all that’. I do have regrets about Kate … but I’d only talk to a highly skilled doctor about them, with large amounts of morphine and a hypnotherapist. And a small monkey,” he said.
- Pete Doherty stops taking drugs - Feb 18, 2012
- Sound love making was embarrassing: Jackman - Oct 08, 2011
- Shoe collection is like dream come true: Cheryl Cole - Oct 12, 2011
- I am not judging 'The X Factor': Simpson - Feb 08, 2011
- Jackman all praises for new 'Wolverine' film - Oct 08, 2011
- I try to live in the moment: Emma Stone - Oct 12, 2011
- Doherty to pen novel on troubled life - Apr 17, 2012
- Kate Moss makes fun of Enrique - Mar 26, 2012
- Kate Moss to pen autobiography - Jul 29, 2011
- Moss tempted Hince away from veganism - Aug 05, 2012
- Pete Doherty hospitalised - Jul 09, 2010
- Britney Spears crosses 10mn-mark on Twitter - Oct 13, 2011
- Affleck, Garner expecting third child - Oct 13, 2011
- Dad would kill me if I pose nude: Emma Stone - Oct 10, 2011
- Pete Doherty to launch fashion line - May 10, 2011
Tags: addictions, crack cocaine, elephant, elephants, ex girlfriend, girlfriend kate, heroin, hypnotherapist, january 2005, kate moss, london feb, model animals, morphine, pete doherty, possessions, romance, skilled doctor, small monkey, supermodel, turbulent relationship