Kate Bosworth engagedAugust 10th, 2012 - 10:03 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 10 (IANS) Actress Kate Bosworth has revealed that she is engaged to filmmaker Michael Polish.
She posted photos and travel notes about her current vacation in South Korea, for a recent travelogue blog for Vogue magazine, where she referred to Polish as her fiance, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“On our first day in Seoul, my fiance, Michael Polish, and I venture out to discover Changdeokgung Palace,” she wrote.
“As soon as we enter, it is like magically being transported to a different world - this awe-inspiring, sprawling place was originally built in 1405. We explore ancient towers, pavilions, and the beautiful ’secret gardens,’ and the feeling is serene, peaceful, and ancient.”
The couple has been dating for over a year after they met and fall in love on the sets of “Big Sur”, which is directed by Polish.
- Kate Bosworth dating Michael Polish? - Sep 06, 2011
- Bosworth to release short films on accessory line - Jan 19, 2012
- Allen turns fashion journalist - May 28, 2011
- Rihanna turns Marilyn Monroe for magazine shoot - Oct 04, 2011
- Pregnant Hudson enjoys holiday in Brazil - Apr 15, 2011
- Moss nude portrait sells for 16,250 pounds - Nov 20, 2011
- Hudson's panic call - May 01, 2011
- Anne Hathaway's subway ride - Jul 20, 2012
- Aniston wants pre-nup with Theroux - Aug 17, 2012
- Campbell's beau stung by jellyfish - Feb 07, 2011
- Beyonce, Jay-Z to perform at royal wedding reception? - Apr 25, 2011
- Lohan poses with lawyer at photo shoot - Jul 20, 2012
- Winslet loves rough and tough roles - Mar 03, 2011
- King giggles at dating rumours with Prince Harry - Apr 18, 2012
- Rachel Weisz tried to change her name - Jul 22, 2012