Kate Beckinsale’’s ”Underworld” catsuit up for grabsJanuary 23rd, 2009 - 5:39 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Jan 23 (ANI): Kate Beckinsale’’s sexy, black leather all-in-one garment which she wore in ”Underworld” is being auctioned.
The catsuit will be sold at Premiere Props in El Segundo, California, on February 7, with all proceeds going to the Entertainment Industry Foundation.
Other items from the ”Underworld” films, including a medical book, a serum vial and a serum injector will also go under the hammer, reports the China Daily.
Vice President of Marketing for Premiere Props Dan Levin said: “Fans and movie collectors will be truly amazed with the rare hero costumes and movie memorabilia from all three ”Underworld” movies that will be up for bid.”
The 2003 action-horror film talks about the secret history of Vampires and a type of werewolf known as Lycans. Its main plot revolves around Selene (Kate Beckinsale), a vampire who is a “Death Dealer”, or Lycan hunter, due to her hatred for the whole species. (ANI)
- Kate Beckinsale doesn't want likeable roles - Jan 09, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale's costume drama (With Image) - Jan 12, 2012
- Beckinsale was reluctant to return on 'Underworld' - Dec 25, 2011
- 'Underworld: Awakening' - slick rebooting of the franchise (IANS Movie Review) - Jan 20, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale Goes Blonde - Jan 19, 2011
- Winslet's nude sketch to go under hammer - Apr 03, 2011
- Kate Beckinsale, Mark Wahlberg Team Up For Contraband - Sep 21, 2010
- Kate Beckinsale to return as underworld vampire - Aug 14, 2009
- Kate Beckinsale likes to challenge herself - Jan 08, 2012
- Beckinsale wears Indian designer - Aug 15, 2012
- Kate Winslet's nude 'Titanic' sketch to go under the hammer - Apr 03, 2011
- 'Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter' bad adaptation of good novel (Movie Review) - Jul 13, 2012
- Beckinsale is the director at home! - Aug 05, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale Denies To Return In A Vampire's Role - Sep 09, 2009
- Beckinsale denies starring in fourth 'Underworld' movie - Sep 09, 2009
Tags: action horror, black leather, china daily, death dealer, el segundo, entertainment industry foundation, garment, grabs, history of vampires, horror film, kate beckinsale, levin, medical book, movie memorabilia from, New Delhi, props, secret history, serum, underworld, werewolf