Kate Beckinsales best physical asset is her Pharaoh’s TombMarch 3rd, 2008 - 3:59 pm ICT by admin
New York, Mar 3 (ANI): British actress Kate Beckinsale reveals that her best physical asset lies below the belt, and that she even has a special name for it.
The Serendipity star reveals to Allure magazine that she calls her lady treasure as Pharaoh’s Tomb, and that shes been told its spectacular.
“My best feature is unfortunately a private matter, although I’m told it is spectacular. But you can’t really walk it down the red carpet. What can I say?” the New York Post quoted her, as telling the magazine.
However, she is vehement that theres nothing sluttish about her, for contrary to popular opinion, there are very few people who shes slept with.
“I was called a slut when I split up with Michael [Sheen] and began seeing Len [Wiseman], but I’ve only ever had about three boyfriends. Only a handful of people have seen into the Pharaoh’s Tomb!” she said. (ANI)
- Beckinsale worried about daughter's future boyfriends - Jul 23, 2012
- Beckinsale's dressing hassles - Dec 22, 2011
- Beckinsale won't mind doing a nude scene - Dec 11, 2011
- Beckinsale is the director at home! - Aug 05, 2012
- Biel was nervous about punching Beckinsale - Jun 28, 2012
- Beckinsale dislikes portraying weak women - Jul 31, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale makes out with hubby on Hollywood street - Nov 02, 2010
- Beckinsale denies starring in fourth 'Underworld' movie - Sep 09, 2009
- Beckinsale wants to return to romantic comedies - Jul 09, 2012
- Humes, Wiseman tie the knot - Jul 30, 2012
- Beckinsale, a careful mother - Jul 26, 2012
- Beckinsale can't change hairstyle, courtesy daughter - Sep 13, 2009
- Kate Beckinsale's ultimatum to hubby: kitchen or bedroom - Oct 07, 2009
- Rachel McAdams 'caught kissing Brit actor Michael Sheen' - Dec 03, 2010
- Kate Beckinsale says no to 'Underworld' movies for a decade - Sep 09, 2009
Tags: allure magazine, boyfriends, british actress, contrary to popular opinion, handful, kate beckinsale, kate beckinsales, len wiseman, michael sheen, new york post, pharaoh, physical asset, private matter, red carpet, slut