Kate Beckinsale voted Sexiest Woman of 2009October 3rd, 2009 - 11:48 am ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Oct 3 (ANI): Kate Beckinsale has been named 2009’s Sexiest Woman Alive by Esquire magazine.
The 36-year-old British actress known for her roles in films like Pearl Harbor (2001) and Click (2006), takes the crown from Halle Berry, who was named last year’s top lady.
But, the stunner insists her brothers won’t let the new title go to her head, reports The Daily Telegraph.
She says, “This whole notion of being named Sexiest Woman Alive is going to earn me quite a beating. You can’t have that title with four brothers. I’ll get wedgies.
“I’m feeling that I must earn this - I need to go out and become much better at pole dancing or something.”
The wife of film director Len Wiseman can next be seen starring in comedy-drama movie “Everybody’s Fine”, which is slated for December 4 U.S. release. (ANI)
- Kate's the latest sexiest - Oct 06, 2009
- Beckinsale named sexiest woman alive - Oct 04, 2009
- Beckinsale won't mind doing a nude scene - Dec 11, 2011
- Beckinsale is the director at home! - Aug 05, 2012
- Beckinsale's dressing hassles - Dec 22, 2011
- Love scenes more awkward for Colin: Beckinsale - Aug 21, 2012
- Beckinsale worried about daughter's future boyfriends - Jul 23, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale Goes Blonde - Jan 19, 2011
- Beckinsale dislikes portraying weak women - Jul 31, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale finds Sexiest Woman Alive label "mortifying" - Nov 05, 2009
- Acting is exhausting: Kate Beckinsale - Aug 08, 2012
- Christina Hendricks named 'sexiest woman alive' - Apr 20, 2010
- Biel was nervous about punching Beckinsale - Jun 28, 2012
- WAG Minka Kelly Bags 'Sexiest Woman Alive' Tag - Oct 12, 2010
- Beckinsale wants to return to romantic comedies - Jul 09, 2012
Tags: british actress, comedy drama, daily telegraph, esquire magazine, film director, films, four brothers, halle berry, kate beckinsale, len wiseman, melbourne, notion, pearl harbor, pole dancing, stunner