Kate Beckinsale to play horribly disfigured woman in horror flick WhiteoutJanuary 12th, 2009 - 6:06 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Jan 12 (ANI): Hollywood actress Kate Beckinsale has warned her fans that she may look even rattier in her upcoming flick Whiteout.
The Pearl Harbour actress was not appreciated for the way she looked in Nothing But The Truth, in which she played a jailed reporter.
She is now asking her fans to be prepared for the worst.
Kate has revealed that her upcoming horror flick Whiteout will feature her as a horribly disfigured woman.
“I play a federal marshal chasing a fugitive in the Antarctic and I get horribly injured and disfigured,” the New York Post quoted her as telling Ocean Drive.
“If you think I look bad in prison in ”Nothing But the Truth,” wait until you see me in this one, Kate added. (ANI)
- Beckinsale excited to be bad girl - Apr 26, 2012
- Beckinsale's dressing hassles - Dec 22, 2011
- Biel was nervous about punching Beckinsale - Jun 28, 2012
- Beckinsale won't mind doing a nude scene - Dec 11, 2011
- Beckinsale can't change hairstyle, courtesy daughter - Sep 13, 2009
- Kate Beckinsale Goes Blonde - Jan 19, 2011
- Beckinsale is the director at home! - Aug 05, 2012
- Beckinsale worried about daughter's future boyfriends - Jul 23, 2012
- Beckinsale freezes during shoot - Sep 12, 2009
- Kate Beckinsale's costume drama (With Image) - Jan 12, 2012
- Mom's remarriage upset Beckinsale - Jul 30, 2012
- Beckinsale was reluctant to return on 'Underworld' - Dec 25, 2011
- Beckinsale dislikes portraying weak women - Jul 31, 2012
- Beckinsale's hairstyle dilemma - Sep 14, 2009
- Kate Beckinsale doesn't want likeable roles - Jan 09, 2012