Kate Beckinsale to have tasty noodles named after herFebruary 24th, 2009 - 12:58 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 24 (ANI): Kate Beckinsale is all set to get a rather yummy honour to her creditthe actress is to have a Pot Noodle named after her, which will be called Steak and BeckinsALE.
It was when the Pearl Harbour actress paid homage to the instant snack company after the Oscars that the noodle bosses decided to bestow her with the honour.
The 36-year-old actress lust for some calorific noodles was observed at Sir Elton Johns after show party.
“I am hoping for a Pot Noodle and a cup of tea!” the Sun quoted her as saying at the bash.
Pot Noodle Flavour Development Manager, Grahame Walker, said: Were always on the look out for ideas for new flavours so when Miss Beckinsale announced her love for Pot Noodles we just had to make one in her honour. Steak & BeckinsALE is just like Kate classically British and a tasty little number. (ANI)
- Beckinsale won't mind doing a nude scene - Dec 11, 2011
- The ultimate fast food: doner kebab flavoured Pot Noodle - Mar 24, 2009
- Mom's remarriage upset Beckinsale - Jul 30, 2012
- Beckinsale's dressing hassles - Dec 22, 2011
- Biel was nervous about punching Beckinsale - Jun 28, 2012
- Beckinsale excited to be bad girl - Apr 26, 2012
- Beckinsale is the director at home! - Aug 05, 2012
- Beckinsale wears Indian designer - Aug 15, 2012
- Beckinsale's daughter not affected by her stardom - Aug 30, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale Goes Blonde - Jan 19, 2011
- Love scenes more awkward for Colin: Beckinsale - Aug 21, 2012
- Beckinsale refuses to go nude - Jul 26, 2012
- Denise Van Outen gives Vanilla Ice a waxing to raise money for charity - Mar 11, 2011
- Beckinsale dislikes portraying weak women - Jul 31, 2012
- Beckinsale worried about daughter's future boyfriends - Jul 23, 2012