Kate Beckinsale says her hubby and ex flame are shaving buddies!January 20th, 2009 - 6:01 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 20 (ANI): Kate Beckinsale has revealed that her ex boyfriend Michael Sheen and her husband Len Wiseman get along extremely well.
The British actress, who lives in Hollywood with husband Wiseman, has daughter Lily with Sheen.
Beckinsale said that she enjoys staying friendly with Frost/Nixon star Sheen, with whom she split in 2003, for the sake of their daughter.
And the actress” 10-year-old, Lily, gets to call both ”dad” and the extended family does everything together - even shaving.
“Michael had a huge beard recently and I decided if would be fun if Lily got to shave it off. So we got Len’’s clippers and shaved Michael, Contactmusic quoted Beckinsale, as saying.
“I”m sure that’’s why Lily doesn”t feel like she has split parents: your stepfather helping to shave your biological father isn”t something that necessarily happens in every household,” she added. (ANI)
- Beckinsale worried about daughter's future boyfriends - Jul 23, 2012
- Beckinsale won't mind doing a nude scene - Dec 11, 2011
- Beckinsale's daughter not affected by her stardom - Aug 30, 2012
- Beckinsale's dressing hassles - Dec 22, 2011
- Love scenes more awkward for Colin: Beckinsale - Aug 21, 2012
- Rachel McAdams, Michael Sheen to marry? - Apr 22, 2012
- Beckinsale can't change hairstyle, courtesy daughter - Sep 13, 2009
- Beckinsale is the director at home! - Aug 05, 2012
- Beckinsale's hairstyle dilemma - Sep 14, 2009
- Kate Beckinsale Goes Blonde - Jan 19, 2011
- Acting is exhausting: Kate Beckinsale - Aug 08, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale makes out with hubby on Hollywood street - Nov 02, 2010
- Michael Sheen recalls rejection days - Oct 31, 2011
- Beckinsale dislikes portraying weak women - Jul 31, 2012
- Beckinsale wants to return to romantic comedies - Jul 09, 2012
Tags: beard, biological father, british actress, buddies, clippers, contactmusic, dad, daughter lily, extended family, flame, hollywood, household, hubby, kate beckinsale, len, michael sheen, nixon, parents, sake, stepfather