Kate Beckinsale, Michael Sheen keen to reunite - onscreenApril 4th, 2009 - 1:49 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 4 (ANI): Kate Beckinsale and ex lover Michael Sheen are keen to reunite onscreen, it has emerged.
Bekinsale, who has a 10-year-old daughter with Sheen, broke off in 2003 to marry Underworld’s director Len Wiseman.
However, the couple is still on good terms.
“They’ve always felt the time will come when they work together again,” insists a mutual friend,” the Daily Express quoted a mutual friend as saying.
“Kate hugely admires Michael as an actor and is thrilled by all his recent success. It would be lovely for their daughter to see them together,” the friend added. (ANI)
- Beckinsale won't mind doing a nude scene - Dec 11, 2011
- Beckinsale's daughter not affected by her stardom - Aug 30, 2012
- Beckinsale worried about daughter's future boyfriends - Jul 23, 2012
- Beckinsale's dressing hassles - Dec 22, 2011
- Kate Beckinsale says her hubby and ex flame are shaving buddies! - Jan 20, 2009
- Beckinsale is the director at home! - Aug 05, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale makes out with hubby on Hollywood street - Nov 02, 2010
- Rachel McAdams, Michael Sheen to marry? - Apr 22, 2012
- Beckinsale denies starring in fourth 'Underworld' movie - Sep 09, 2009
- Beckinsale dislikes portraying weak women - Jul 31, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale says no to 'Underworld' movies for a decade - Sep 09, 2009
- 'Total Recall' - decent re-imagination, but falls short (IANS Movie Review) - Aug 04, 2012
- Mom's remarriage upset Beckinsale - Jul 30, 2012
- Beckinsale can't change hairstyle, courtesy daughter - Sep 13, 2009
- Kate Beckinsale Goes Blonde - Jan 19, 2011