Kate Beckinsale loves sitting in cars passenger seatsJanuary 29th, 2009 - 5:42 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, January 29 (ANI): Hollywood actress Kate Beckinsale has revealed that she does not want to learn how to drive because she likes being in the rear seats of cars.
The Underworld star says that she will never try for a driving licence because she feels that that would take the fun out of car journeys.
She recalled that how mother used to strap her into the back seat of the family car, and drive her for miles, as a teen.
She revealed that her mother would do so whenever she was upset.
Kate even said that she still found it comforting to let someone else do the steering.
“I love to be driven… When I was a teenager and I was miserable or things were difficult, my mom and I would pile into the car and she would drive me. I”ve always been really chilled by that,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling Hollywood Life magazine.
“(Now) I take cabs or friends drive,” she added. (ANI)
- Kate Beckinsale's driving fears - Jan 10, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale doesn't want likeable roles - Jan 09, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale likes to challenge herself - Jan 08, 2012
- Beckinsale is the director at home! - Aug 05, 2012
- Mom's remarriage upset Beckinsale - Jul 30, 2012
- Beckinsale denies starring in fourth 'Underworld' movie - Sep 09, 2009
- Beckinsale was reluctant to return on 'Underworld' - Dec 25, 2011
- 'Underworld: Awakening' - slick rebooting of the franchise (IANS Movie Review) - Jan 20, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale's costume drama (With Image) - Jan 12, 2012
- Beckinsale dislikes portraying weak women - Jul 31, 2012
- Women at wheel: New face of Delhi's public transport (With Image) (March 8 is International Women's Day) - Mar 08, 2011
- Beckinsale refuses to go nude - Jul 26, 2012
- Mother arrested after she drives off with baby on car roof - Jun 05, 2012
- Biel was nervous about punching Beckinsale - Jun 28, 2012
- Carey Mulligan terrified of driving - Sep 10, 2010