Karthi to speak Telugu nowFebruary 13th, 2010 - 11:35 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
February 13, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Actor Karthi is all set to rule the Tollywood box office with his recent release “Yuganiki Okkadu’ (dubbed version of his Tamil film “Aayirathil Oruvan’). In spite of film dashing down everyone’s hopes, the Telugu version seems to have enthralled Andhra audiences.
According to the trade analysts, the film was screened at 93 screens and picked a huge collection of Rs.2Crores within first 4 days. A real surprise indeed! So far, none of the dubbed films have witnessed such a huge success. Now, Karthi’s uncle Gnyanavel Rajan has decided to dub his debut film “Paruthiveeran’ in Telugu titled “Palanti Veerudu’. With that his upcoming film “Paiyya’ will also be dubbed and released simultaneously with Tamil version.
The latest reports we hear from sources close to Karthi is that he’ll dubbing in his own voice for both the films.
-R. Richard Mahesh/ Sampurn Wire
- Paiyya' and 'Aawara' to release with 500 prints - Mar 18, 2010
- Karthi's 'Naan Mahan Alla' In August - Jun 07, 2010
- Selvaraghavan Signs Rana-Richa For The Next Project - Dec 22, 2010
- Aawara Completes 100 Days - Aug 28, 2010
- Naan Mahan Alla audio from July 16 - Jul 13, 2010
- 'Naan Mahan Alla' nearing completion - May 31, 2010
- Aayirathil Oruvan wins over Paiyya - Dec 09, 2009
- Karthi’s Search For Suitable Match Is On! - Dec 30, 2010
- Naan Mahan Alla To Hit Screens For Independence Day - Jul 29, 2010
- Karthi's another film under home banner - Oct 12, 2009
- Karthi signs deal with Anushka - Oct 19, 2009
- Karthi Calling Karthik - Jun 24, 2010
- Karthi's next film is 'Naan Mahaan Illai' - Aug 19, 2009
- Selvaraghavan To Direct Period Film Starring Raana - May 27, 2010
- Movie Review: Naan Mahaan Alla (2010) - Aug 20, 2010