Karl Lagerfeld doesn’t know who Heidi Klum is!June 12th, 2009 - 3:20 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jun 12 (ANI): Supermodel Heidi Klum has once again come under a bitter attack from German-born designer Karl Lagerfeld, who has said that he does not know who she is.
Lagerfeld had been put down in February for saying that Klum was “too heavy” to be a catwalk model.
And he has now claimed that the model is not known in the fashion industry.
“I don’t know her. Claudia Schiffer doesn’t know her,” the Sun quoted him as saying.
“She was never in Paris, we don’t know her,” he said.
The designer, who seems to have a grudge against pregnant Klum, did not stop at berating her only, but attacked her husband Seal as well, taking a swipe at his skin condition.
“I am no dermatologist but I wouldn’t want his skin,” he said.
“Mine looks better than his. He is covered in craters,” he added. (ANI)
- Karl Lagerfeld: 'I don't like Pippa Middleton's face' - Aug 01, 2012
- 'Heidi Klum too heavy to be supermodel' - Feb 13, 2009
- Lagerfeld wouldn't have wanted ugly daughter - Aug 20, 2011
- Heidi Klum looks too heavy in GQ pictures, say fashion expert - Feb 13, 2009
- Naomi Campbell opens up about career on catwalk - Sep 30, 2010
- Claudia Schiffer too shy to ever model on the catwalk again - Mar 12, 2011
- Pregnant Claudia Schiffer poses nude for mag - May 11, 2010
- Claudia Schiffer won't return to the runway - Mar 08, 2011
- Designer Karl Lagerfeld gives Diet Coke bottle a makeover - Mar 30, 2011
- Claudia Schiffer sparks race row after posing as black woman - Jun 04, 2010
- Loads of money not needed to be well dressed: Lagerfeld - Apr 26, 2011
- Claudia Schiffer's cover picture evokes anger - Jun 04, 2010
- Klum confirms she is dating her bodyguard - Sep 13, 2012
- Lagerfeld's fashion advice - Apr 27, 2011
- Klum unsure about marriage - Jul 05, 2012
Tags: catwalk model, claudia schiffer, craters, dermatologist, designer karl lagerfeld, fashion industry, grudge, heidi klum, karl lagerfeld, london, paris, skin condition, sun, supermodel heidi klum, swipe