Karl Lagerfeld apologises to AdeleApril 4th, 2012 - 9:02 am ICT by IANS
London, April 4 (IANS) Fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld has apologised to British singer Adele for calling her fat, and gifted her a collection of Chanel bags.
“He told his team to send Adele the best the fashion house have to offer after hearing she collected bags. He really wanted to make it up to her so they could maybe work together in the future. He could see her fronting a campaign for Chanel Mademoiselle bags when the contract with Blake Lively ends,” thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“He’s annoyed with himself because he ended up insulting her when he meant to compliment her. He thinks she’s beautiful and calls her divine,” the source added.
- Madonna defends Adele - Mar 12, 2012
- Karl Lagerfeld: 'I don't like Pippa Middleton's face' - Aug 01, 2012
- 'Gossip Girl' star Blake Lively is the new face of Chanel handbags - Jan 06, 2011
- Karl Lagerfeld's cat launches her own Twitter account - Jun 07, 2012
- Adele responds to Karl Lagerfeld's "fat comments" - Feb 10, 2012
- My wedding day was perfect: Barrymore - Jun 07, 2012
- Knightley awed by Lagerfeld - Aug 01, 2012
- Rachel Bilson creates a buzz in Magnum Ice Cream ad - Apr 22, 2011
- Givenchi’s Extreme Art And Chanel’s Casual Collection At Spring Summer 2011 Haute Couture - Jan 26, 2011
- Vanessa Paradis new face of Chanel handbags - May 24, 2010
- Loads of money not needed to be well dressed: Lagerfeld - Apr 26, 2011
- Lagerfeld's comment upsets Pippa Middleton - Aug 12, 2012
- Blake Lively debuts in a Chanel ad - Mar 10, 2011
- Karl Lagerfeld to design helicopters? - Apr 07, 2012
- Designer Karl Lagerfeld gives Diet Coke bottle a makeover - Mar 30, 2011