Kareena’s high flying dreamsMarch 19th, 2009 - 6:30 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Bebo sure is flying high with her career.
But she literally wanted to do so in real life as an airhostes.
She’s said, ” I wanted to be an air hostess and fly the world, but my father was very against that. Then came the lawyer phase, where I went to Govt. Law College for six months and ran away because of the books.”
Though she’s not traveling the world as an actress, she’s doing it as an actress and that’s amazing for sure.
And she’s equally satisfied, happy and content in her personal life as with her professional life.
She adds, “The fact that I am not the heroine of his first production just goes to show that we have our complete different zones when we work. Saif Ali Khan is actually the guy who has wanted to be single all his life, run away from relationships, run away from commitment, but he always tells me “you are actually the only girl that I really wanted to commit to’ But he’s supportive and understands that she is at “a stage which every girl would want to be at in their career” and for that, I love him even more.”
And even though people like to believe, she’s not holding grudges either, not with Bips who she reportedly called “kaali billi’ once upon a time and not with Abhishek, her first hero.
She adds, “I did get launched with Abhishek, irrespective of whatever issues are there today.”
Well, some people are born blessed! Bebo sure is one of them. -Sampurn Media
- Prachi happy to play her age in 'I, Me Aur Main' - Jun 24, 2012
- Playing dumb fun for Shivshakti Sachdev (With Image) - Aug 06, 2012
- 'Heroine' will be a landmark in Kareena's career: Bhandarkar - Nov 16, 2011
- Movie promotions like election yatras, says SRK (Movie Snippets) - Dec 15, 2011
- Who Is Bipasha Basu’s New Love Interest? - Nov 27, 2010
- Abhishek goes back to school! (Movie Snippets) - Dec 24, 2011
- Asin gets adventurous - goes paragliding! (Movie Snippets) - Mar 01, 2012
- 'Kaali' is the soul of 'Agneepath': Priyanka - Dec 28, 2011
- Superstars are remembered only when they die: Bipasha Basu (Interview) - Aug 24, 2012
- Diane Keaton speaks about her insecurities despite success - Nov 15, 2010
- I feel like I'm coming home: Sonali Bendre (Movie Snippets) - Jul 03, 2012
- Guess What Frightens Kareena Kapoor? - Nov 15, 2010
- Now I know why Chetan Bhagat is famous: Amrita Puri (Movie Snippets) - Jul 09, 2012
- Kareena To Put On Weight For Future Projects - Oct 08, 2010
- Veena Malik confident about playing double role - Jun 23, 2012