Kareena working with Salman, training for AamirJune 3rd, 2012 - 7:33 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, June 3 (IANS) Katrina Kaif is super busy. In Thailand, she’s reportedly shooting heavy duty action sequences with Salman Khan for “Ek Tha Tiger” by day, and training by night for her forthcoming action sequences, which include hand-to-hand combat, with Aamir Khan, for “Dhoom 3″.
“Aditya Chopra has flown in three special trainers for Katrina to get body-toned for her action sequences with Aamir in ‘Dhoom 3′,” said a source adding that the trainers have to make her look convincing as a combatant assassin in “Dhoom 3″.
Kabir Khan is making the actress do other kind of stunts in front of the camera.
Said a source from on-location: “It’s two completely different kinds of action discipline for Katrina on camera for ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ and off camera for ‘Dhoom 3′. And it’s sapping her energies.
“Her metabolism is confused - as during daytime she is doing hardcrore raw action with Salman and in the night training for higholy sophisticated Jackie Chan kind of flips and somersaults for ‘Dhoom 3′.”
Luckily, for the over-exerted diva, she now has some reprieve on the “Dhoom 3″ front. Apparently Aamir Khan has informed his producers that he is not quite ready for action.
Katrina remained unavailable for comment.
- Katarina extremely posessive about Bollywood Khans - May 14, 2012
- Reality better than dreams: Katrina Kaif (Interview) - Apr 27, 2012
- Jacqueline trains hard for 'Race 2' action scenes - May 05, 2012
- One can easily fall in love with Katrina: Salman - Jul 13, 2012
- After item number, it's daredevil stunts for Katrina - Feb 01, 2012
- Salman perturbed over marriage-related queries - Jul 12, 2012
- Kabir Khan calls 'Ek Tha Tiger' complete package - Aug 12, 2012
- 'Ek Tha Tiger': Gripping espionage romp, with unique star chemistry (IANS Hindi Film Review) - Aug 16, 2012
- Salman roars in 'Ek Tha Tiger', teaser gets roaring response - May 11, 2012
- 'Chikni Chameli' was not my style: Katrina - Dec 26, 2011
- 'Ek Tha Tiger' will be super hit, predicts Aamir - Jul 12, 2012
- 'Ek Tha Tiger' to release Aug 15 (With Images) - Jun 26, 2012
- Salim Khan feels 'Ek Tha...' is Salman's landmark film - Jul 22, 2012
- 'Joker' to release Aug 30, 2012 - Oct 30, 2011
- 'Ek Tha Tiger' promises full on entertainment (IANS Preview) - Aug 13, 2012
Tags: aamir khan, action sequences, aditya chopra, dhoom 3, different kinds, diva, ek, flips, hand to hand combat, heavy duty, jackie chan, june 3, kabir khan, katrina kaif, metabolism, raw action, reprieve, salman khan, somersaults, stunts