Kareena to visit Saif’s ancestral Pataudi villageNovember 19th, 2008 - 11:57 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Nov 19 (IANS) Bollywood beauty Kareena Kapoor seems set to take her relationship with beau Saif Ali Khan to another level. She’ll soon be visiting his ancestral village Pataudi in Haryana.”Yes, Kareena has been invited to Pataudi. It’d have been earlier, but it was too hot. Winter is when our family reunions happen every year. And Kareena is now part of the family. My parents are extremely fond of Kareena,” Saif, who worked with her in “Tashan”, told IANS.
Saif, who started dating Kareena after breaking up with ex-girlfriend Rosa Catalano, is quite happy with their relationship and says he is looking forward to marrying her.
“This relationship is ‘IT’ for me. Today I feel very settled and very happy. Though a bit lonely. And when I’ve bad days, I feel I’m being ungrateful. I’m now looking forward to settling down with Kareena. Our marriage will happen very shortly as soon as we both have a little less work on hand and we can give the marriage quality time. Also, her family has to be ready for our marriage,” he said.
The actor says he enjoys a good rapport with Kareena’s parents - Babita and Randhir Kapoor.
“We’re very close. She has been really gracious in inviting me into her family. She’s made sure I’m part of her family. I’ve also met Daboo uncle (Randhir) a few times, shared friendly drinks with him. As for Karisma, I think she’s the sweetest girl ever in the world. I’m deeply fond of both Karisma and her husband Sanjay (Kapoor). They’re truly wonderful people. Kareena’s family has taken to me as warmly as my family has taken to her,” Saif said.
The actor, who suffered a mild heart attack in 2007, says his lifestyle has now changed completely.
“My lifestyle has changed completely after the heart attack. Looking back it’s hard to believe I went through such a health scare. If it wasn’t for that life-changing experience, I wouldn’t be in a relationship with Kareena right now. I hardly drink. Don’t even look forward to drinking any more. I don’t smoke or party.”
- My grandfather was biased towards Karisma: Kareena - Mar 28, 2012
- Family, friends pour in at Shammi's residence to pay tribute - Aug 14, 2011
- Even I can't wait for Kareena's wedding: Karisma - Aug 26, 2012
- I should be Begum of Pataudi by 2012 end: Kareena - Mar 16, 2012
- Kareena To Miss Her Sister's Birthday - Jun 19, 2010
- Technicians should get recognition, says Zoya (IIFA Diary) - Jun 08, 2012
- Kareena mum over wedding date, converting to Islam - Sep 13, 2012
- Rishi hopes Kapoor clan continues to entertain - Aug 27, 2012
- Kareena happy for Salman's success (Movie Snippets) - Sep 10, 2012
- 'Heroine' will be Kareena's best film: Karisma - Aug 26, 2012
- 'Nawab' Saif's bad boy behaviour continues - Feb 22, 2012
- Set your priorities right: Karisma - Apr 04, 2012
- Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor: In Switzerland With Parents For New Year's Party - Dec 20, 2010
- Kareena Will Bring In Her 30th Birthday In Latvia - Sep 17, 2010
- My father would've been touched, says Saif - Sep 23, 2011