Kareena postpones shoot for mom’s birthdayApril 21st, 2009 - 6:32 pm ICT by IANS
By Subhash K. Jha
Mumbai, April 21 (IANS) Kareena Kapoor was to leave for a month-long shoot to New York with actor boyfriend Saif Ali Khan Monday, but she postponed the trip to celebrate her mother’s birthday with the family here.
The couple was to leave for New York April 20 for shooting Rensil D’Silva’s upcoming film but opted for a sudden change as the day happens to be Bebo’s mother Babita’s birthday. The shoot was postponed for a day.
Though Babita insisted that Kareena’s work should not suffer, Bebo decided to celebrate the special day and arranged a small family get together.
The party was arranged Monday night at Kareena’s swanky new place in Bandra.
“It was just family for my mom. That’s the way she likes it. That’s the way I wanted it to be. Yes, my dad was there too. And of course Saif. He’s very much part of the family,” Kareena said.
Reluctant to reveal any further details, she said: “My mom is my world. I’d do anything for her. Postponing mine and Saif’s trip to New York was nothing. What did I give my mom was my time and my love. That’s all she wants.”
- For You , Mama: Kareena Postpones NY For Mother's Birthday - Apr 21, 2009
- Christmas Plans Of Bollywood Stars - Dec 24, 2010
- Neha in Karan Johar's next untitled project - Jun 15, 2012
- Kareena's birthday surprise for Bhandarkar (With Images) - Aug 27, 2012
- Kareena will bring in her 30th birthday in Latvia - Sep 17, 2010
- My mother didn't like me in bikini: Kareena - Jun 16, 2009
- Karisma has a baby boy - Mar 13, 2010
- Saifeena's Undisclosed Holiday Destination Revealed! - Aug 16, 2010
- Kareena Will Bring In Her 30th Birthday In Latvia - Sep 17, 2010
- Pataudi’s Surprise Birthday Gift From Saif Ali Khan And Kareena Kappor - Jan 08, 2011
- Not Without Kareena: Saif Shoots Music Video Solo - Oct 30, 2009
- Saif Relaxes With Bebo's Family - Jul 27, 2010
- Karan Johar Puts His Directorial Venture On Hold - Sep 02, 2010
- Guess What Frightens Kareena Kapoor? - Nov 15, 2010
- Karan Johar puts his directorial venture on hold - Sep 01, 2010