Kardashian wants to be part of British soapsJune 13th, 2012 - 6:12 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 13 (IANS) Socialite Kim Kardashian is so impressed by British soaps - “East Enders” and “Coronation Street” - that she wants to be part of it.
The 31-year-old saw the soaps during her visit to the country.
“Kim was really impressed with British TV - especially ‘Coronation Street’ and ‘EastEnders,” the sun.co.uk quoted a source a saying.
“After watching an episode of Corrie she tried to mimic the northern accent. She’d love a cameo just so she could sneak around the set,” the source added.
The “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” star was in Britain last month to watch her boyfriend, singer Kanye West’s performance.
- Kim Kardashian wants to appear in Coronation Street - Jun 13, 2012
- Kardashian reads books, to impress boyfriend - Jun 01, 2012
- West wants Kardashian to emulate Middleton - Sep 21, 2012
- Kardashian, Beyonce's dinner date - Jun 25, 2012
- Kelly Brook's dream job - a role in Eastenders - Aug 19, 2010
- BBC Receives 9,000 Complaints Over "EastEnders" Baby Exchange Episode - Jan 09, 2011
- Eastenders triumphs at British Soap Awards - May 10, 2010
- Kardashian, West vacation in Hawaii - Aug 20, 2012
- Will.I.Am takes lessons on British slang - Apr 06, 2012
- Amia Miley angry after being mistaken for Kim Kardashian on Twitter - Jun 14, 2012
- Coronation Street 10 times more dangerous than average Manchester street - Nov 29, 2010
- West trying to impress Kardashian's mother - Jun 10, 2012
- Kris Jenner angry with Kanye West - Aug 11, 2012
- Beyonce upset with attention seeker Kim Kardashian - Sep 07, 2012
- Kim keen to have children with Kanye - Jul 17, 2012