Kardashian sisters to launch make-up lineJune 8th, 2012 - 8:19 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 8 (IANS) After reality TV, Kardashian sisters are now ready to launch their make-up line and are excited about the venture.
Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian have tied up with Boldface Licensing +Branding to launch Khroma Beauty. The cosmetics line will include eyelashes, mascaras and Kardazzle Compacts, with a larger range of products available from early 2013.
“We’re so excited to partner with Boldface Licensing+Branding on this new venture. There’s a glam girl in all of us and it’s a dream come true to have our own makeup line and to share it with women around the world,” the sisters said in a joint statement.
“Make-up has been an essential part of our lives for so long. Like fashion, it’s always changing and evolving just as we do and we can’t wait to share this new venture with our fans.
“The collection will offer luxury feel and quality to the mass customer, with exquisite formulas to emulate the eyes, lips and complexion looks for which the Kardashian sisters are famous’,” said the statement.
The three sisters are known for their reality show “Keeping up with the Kardashians”. They also have clothing brand DASH.
- My sisters made be a better designer: Kim Kardashian - Nov 07, 2010
- Kardashians to launch nail polish range - Apr 20, 2011
- Kardashians launches lingerie line - Mar 16, 2012
- Kim, Kanye perfect: Khloe Kardashian - May 19, 2012
- Kardashian sisters to launch clothing line - Aug 06, 2010
- Khloe Kardashian And Lamar Odom: All Set To Start The Reality Show, 'Khloe And Lamar’ - Jan 06, 2011
- Second Season Of "Kourtney And Khloe Take Miami" Premieres On E! - Jun 14, 2010
- "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" Showers Melo-Drama On First day Itself - Jan 24, 2011
- Kourtney Kardashian is having a baby girl - Feb 23, 2012
- Kardashians get filmed while singing Katy Perry's song - Jun 01, 2011
- Khloe Kardashian To Appear On New Reality Show With Husband Lamar Odom - Jan 06, 2011
- Khloe Kardashian to return to radio - Jan 26, 2012
- Khloe Kardashian refuses to take a DNA test to find out who her father is - May 22, 2012
- Kardashians to launch eye wear line - Aug 12, 2012
- Kardashian sisters searching for model - Jul 27, 2012