Kardashian sisters to launch apparel lineJanuary 13th, 2011 - 5:04 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Jan 13 (ANI): The Kardashian sisters - Kourtney, Kim and Khloe - are launching a line of apparel for Sears department stores.
The collection, aptly titled the Kardashian Kollection, is designed by the reality starlets and will hit 400 retail stores in August, reports the New York Post.
“We’ve always shopped at Sears, so we thought it was the perfect outlet for the Kardashian Kollection. You guys are going to love it!,” Kim wrote on her website.
“The collection includes everything from lingerie, clothing, handbags, accessories and shoes. Khloe, Kourt and I each put our own personal style into the pieces so there’s a lot of variety and something for everyone!” she added. (ANI)
- Kardashian sisters go topless in ad - Feb 01, 2012
- Kardashians to launch eye wear line - Aug 12, 2012
- Kardashians launches lingerie line - Mar 16, 2012
- Kardashian sisters to launch clothing line - Aug 06, 2010
- Kardashians to launch nail polish range - Apr 20, 2011
- Kardashians to launch fashion brand - Aug 08, 2010
- Kim Kardashian to design earrings - Aug 06, 2010
- Kanye gives style tips to Kim - May 27, 2012
- Justin Bieber to open store in LA - Jan 18, 2011
- My sisters made be a better designer: Kim Kardashian - Nov 07, 2010
- Kim Kardashian To Design Luxury Earrings For Kim Kollection - Aug 05, 2010
- "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" Showers Melo-Drama On First day Itself - Jan 24, 2011
- Kardashian sisters are growing as designers - Dec 11, 2010
- Kardashian sisters' shoe dilemma! - Aug 08, 2011
- 'Dash Dolls' Kourtney, Khloe Kardashian pose nude in bodypaint for ad - Apr 15, 2010