Kardashian never got the chance to meet Liz TaylorApril 5th, 2011 - 7:30 am ICT by IANS
London, April 5 (IANS) Socialite Kim Kardashian missed out on meeting her idol Elizabeth Taylor who died March 11, because Kardashian was too ill to invite her at her home.
Kardashian and Taylor had agreed to chat for a fashion magazine - Harper’s Bazaar.
“We had a tea set up for me to come over to her house and have tea and then she got sick and they postponed it… so I never got the chance to meet her,” femalefirst.co.uk quote Kardashian as saying.
However, the interview was conducted via email. The 30-year-old admits the experience will remain a highlight of her life for many years to come.
“I learned so much from her just from that interview that that was enough for me… I asked her to follow me on Twitter and she said, ‘Of course’,” she added.
- I never got a chance to meet Liz Taylor: Kardashian (Lead) - Apr 05, 2011
- Kim Kardashian's brother has appendix surgery - Mar 25, 2011
- Kim Kardashian recreates Elizabeth Taylor's Cleopatra for Harper's Bazaar - Feb 10, 2011
- Kardashian dons Cleopatra look for magazine - Feb 11, 2011
- Younger Kardashian's marriage a wake-up call for sister Kim - May 02, 2011
- Winehouse making wedding plans? - Apr 05, 2011
- Friendship makes our relationship strong: Kim - Jul 23, 2012
- Kim embarrassed by her wedding - May 16, 2012
- Kim Kardashian's mom gets the facelift done - Jul 16, 2011
- Humphries' ex-girlfriend accuses Kardashian - Jul 18, 2012
- Internet made me famous: Kim Kardashian - Apr 25, 2012
- Similarities are important: Kim Kardashian - Aug 14, 2012
- Carey celebrates birthday by painting bump - Mar 30, 2011
- Kim Kardashian excited to be aunt again - Jul 11, 2012
- Ray J releases book on infidelity - Feb 23, 2012