Kardashian inauguarates toilet at Times SquareNovember 25th, 2010 - 12:21 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 24 (IANS) Trust reality TV star Kim Kardashian to do crazy things for self-promotion. She went ahead and launched a new toilet facility in New York’s Times Square.
Kardashian was dressed to kill in a fitting , grey-coloured dress and black high heels for the launch, reports dailymail.co.uk.
The facility has been opened by toilet paper brand Charmin to serve the extra Christmas shoppers in the city.
The 30-year-old also posed happily between two fluffy mascots, and also pretended to open the door to the bathroom with a giant plastic key.
- Kardashian spends $100,000 on toilet - Aug 24, 2012
- Kardashian dons Cleopatra look for magazine - Feb 11, 2011
- Kim took first birth control step at 14 - Jun 20, 2012
- US tissue firm offers $10,000 for hanging out at restrooms - Nov 07, 2009
- Kim Kardashian defies gravity as she steps out sans bra in transparent top - Jan 19, 2011
- Millionairess Cheryl Cole won't mind cheap clothes - Nov 01, 2010
- "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" Showers Melo-Drama On First day Itself - Jan 24, 2011
- Kardashian worried over 'too big' derriere - Aug 29, 2012
- Demi Moore posts bikini pictures on Twitter - Sep 02, 2010
- Kardashian still struggles with cellulite - Mar 18, 2011
- Barbie dolls inspired by Kardashian sisters - Jan 06, 2012
- Kim Kardashian celebrates brother's birthday - Mar 20, 2012
- Kim Kardashian putting on weight? - Nov 07, 2010
- Weight is my biggest struggle: Khloe Kardashian - Jan 27, 2011
- Sharon Stone spotted with young man - Jan 08, 2012
Tags: black high heels, christmas, christmas shoppers, crazy things, dailymail, dressed to kill, kim kardashian, launch, london, mascots, reality tv, self promotion, times square, toilet facility, toilet paper, tv star