Kardashian game for cosmetic surgeryJune 30th, 2012 - 4:27 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 30 (IANS) Socialite Kim Kardashian admits she may go under the knife in the future, but is in no hurry right now.
“I haven’t had any surgery. I know they always say, ‘She did her butt, she did her nose’, and all that stuff, but I haven’t,” Kardashian told Now magazine.
“I’m not against it. My mom had her neck done and I think they did a really good job and she did exactly what she wanted. So when I get older, knowing me, I’m so crazy that I will probably have something done,” she added.
The 31-year-old has had a wrinkle-freezing Botox injections and while she didn’t like the results, she wouldn’t mind going for the procedure again, reports contactmusic.com
“I didn’t like having Botox at the corner of my eyes and I still don’t think I need it there, but I’d have it in my forehead. In fact, I have since, just right there in the middle of my eyebrows. I’m not against it at all, it was just I didn’t need it in the corner of my eyes at that time,” she said.
- Kylie Minogue rubbishes plastic surgery claims - May 23, 2010
- Nicole Kidman admits to having Botox jabs - Jan 12, 2011
- Nicole Kidman finally admits getting botox - Jan 13, 2011
- Aniston tried Botox injection - Dec 16, 2011
- I'm thinking of Botox again: Peter Andre - Jun 29, 2011
- Kardashian admits having botox, denies plastic surgery - May 25, 2010
- Spray tan makes Kim's skin glow - Jun 28, 2012
- Turn the clock around, gift your dad cosmetic treatment (June 17 is Father's Day) - Jun 15, 2012
- Peter Andre says he is too old to party - Aug 22, 2011
- Kim Kardashian wanted to be crime investigator - Mar 22, 2011
- Kylie Minogue stops botox treatment - Jun 15, 2010
- Megan Fox rubbishes botox rumours - Jul 10, 2011
- UK mum injects 8-yr-old daughter with Botox to make her a superstar - Mar 24, 2011
- Sarandon feels sexy without Botox - Jan 20, 2010
- Kardashian packing for secret vacation - Sep 12, 2012