Kardashian family rakes in $65 mnFebruary 19th, 2011 - 12:37 am ICT by IANS
London, Feb 18 (IANS) Reality TV star Kim Kardashian and her showbiz family reportedly raked in $65 million last year.They fetched the amount from their reality TV show “Keeping Up With the Kardashians”, advertising deals and personal appearances.
Kris Jenner, the 55-year-old mother of six kids - Kourtney Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Kim, Robert Kardashian Jr., Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner - from two marriages, and four step-children, says she wishes she had more children to keep the Kardashian brand going.
“My fantasy is to have ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians Season 26′. Who knew it would be this profitable? I should have had more kids,” contactmusic.com quoted Jenner as saying.
Jenner is the manager of the entire family and receives 10 percent of their income.
- Kim remembers dad at wedding - Aug 22, 2011
- Kim's mom happy with Kanye West - Jun 29, 2012
- Kim Kardashian's manager mum may be making millions - Dec 08, 2010
- Kris Jenner says that the Kardashians work 25 hours a day - Mar 31, 2011
- 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' could go on for years: Kim - Dec 22, 2011
- Kim Kardashian to buy Beckham's home? - Mar 27, 2012
- Kardashian's bachelorette bash in Vegas - Jul 25, 2011
- Khloe Kardashian refuses to take a DNA test to find out who her father is - May 22, 2012
- Kardashians get filmed while singing Katy Perry's song - Jun 01, 2011
- 2010 Christmas Card Of The Kardashians Is Defined By Elegance, Stylishness And Seriousness - Dec 17, 2010
- Sisters organise baby shower for Kourtney - May 15, 2012
- Kardashian family earned $65m last year - Feb 18, 2011
- Oprah to appear on Kardashians' show - Jun 28, 2012
- Kim, Kanye perfect: Khloe Kardashian - May 19, 2012
- Kim Kardashian celebrates brother's birthday - Mar 20, 2012