Karan Johar Falls Short Of Being A Sex Maniac!December 9th, 2010 - 11:30 am ICT by Sampurn Wire
Considering the subject of the film, what is it that the acclaimed director would have played in his debut movie as an actor, if he had at all? The portrayal of a sex starved, love making husband to Priyanka Chopra. If this was not all, then he also had to beat up Priyanka after that!
Well, for such a horrifying role, we could expect nothing else but a no, which Karan promptly did. The director was not offered this role by Bhardwaj. Instead, Priyanka was knocked in for help to approach this director for acting, according to sources.
But obviously Priyanka could not get a yes from Karan. Infact, when Karan was asked whether this news was true, he said that he was indeed aghast at being thought of in relation to this film!
And as we said, this no-woman’s man was once again left without any fun!
- You can't stress me out: Priyanka (Movie Snippets) - Dec 29, 2011
- I've taken a chance by making woman-oriented movie: Bhardwaj - Feb 17, 2011
- Bigger villain leads to a bigger hero: Karan Malhotra - Dec 24, 2011
- Shahid refused to do '7 Khoon Maaf': Vishal Bhardwaj - Jan 22, 2011
- I'm very proud of Vishalji, Rekha ma'am: Priyanka Chopra - May 20, 2011
- Rishi Kapoor insisted on look test for 'Agneepath' - Aug 29, 2011
- 'Agneepath' is brilliant in its brutality (IANS Hindi Film Review) - Jan 27, 2012
- It would be my honour to interview Aamir Khan: Karan Johar - Oct 29, 2010
- No 'Agneepath' shoot, so Priyanka prepares for 'Barfee' - Mar 23, 2011
- Bollywood wakes up to women-centric themes - Dec 10, 2011
- Bhandarkar amused over 'Fashion' copyright case (Movie Snippets) - Apr 13, 2012
- This is the best of times for Bollywood: Vishal Bharadwaj - Mar 14, 2011
- Directors pick the mighty pen, scriptwriters wonder why! - Jun 23, 2011
- Kareena Kapoor: I Am Beautiful! - Dec 13, 2010
- Surname doesn't matter, good work does: Arjun Kapoor - Jun 02, 2012