Kanye West to launch women’s wear lineSeptember 15th, 2011 - 2:11 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 15 (IANS) American rapper Kanye West will showcase his first women’s wear collection during the Paris Fashion Week next month.
According to Harper’s Bazaar magazine, the 34-year-old’s show is scheduled for Oct 1.
The exact details of the collection have not been disclosed but the singer has gained a lot of attention and generated excitement within the fashion world, reports contactmusic.com.
In 2009, West participated in the Paris Fashion Week, when he introduced his shoe line in collaboration with french fashion house Louis Vuitton.
- Kanye West to design scarves - Apr 06, 2011
- Kanye West to launch his clothing line? - Jul 18, 2011
- Kanye West bans press from fashion show - Mar 11, 2012
- Kanye West plans shoe line with Kim Kardashian - Aug 05, 2012
- Kanye West launches new design company - Jan 06, 2012
- Kate Moss launches jewellery collection - Oct 06, 2011
- Snoop Dogg teams up with Lagerfeld for new video - Sep 04, 2011
- Allen watches fashion show during honeymoon - Jun 25, 2011
- Kanye West 'to join fashion school' - Mar 05, 2011
- Bieber, West collaborate on new album - May 01, 2012
- Louis Vuitton to collaborate with Yayoi Kusama - May 24, 2012
- Kanye West, Louis Vuitton join hands - Jan 24, 2009
- Kanye West trainers selling at over $80,000 - Jun 07, 2012
- Kanye West wants to be godfather of Beyonce's child - Sep 01, 2011
- John Galliano's show cancelled - Mar 05, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,