Kanye West to design scarvesApril 6th, 2011 - 1:48 am ICT by IANS
London, April 6 (IANS) Rapper Kanye West is set to launch a collection of scarves inspired by the artwork for his hit album “My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy”.
The hip-hop star had hired contemporary visual artist George Condo to create five different pieces of cover art for the album.
He has now taken inspiration from those designs for a collaboration with M/M design duo Mathias Augustyniak and Michael Amzalag, reports dailystar.co.uk.
The limited edition range will be sold only at the Colette boutique in Paris and online at MMParis.com.
West has earlier done an internship at top Italian fashion house Fendi and created shoe designs for Louis Vuitton and Nike.
- Kanye West to launch his clothing line? - Jul 18, 2011
- Indian idioms for free-style western performances? The debate grows (Lifestyle Feature) (With Images) - Jun 29, 2012
- Kanye West trainers selling at over $80,000 - Jun 07, 2012
- Has Kanye West finally realized he is fashion challenged? - Mar 06, 2011
- Sean Combs sued over perfume - Jan 17, 2012
- Kanye West's 'Power' Premieres On MTV - Aug 06, 2010
- Kanye West 'to join fashion school' - Mar 05, 2011
- Kid Cudi Releases His New Album - Nov 10, 2010
- I'm not bisexual: Nicki Minaj - Sep 06, 2012
- 50 Cent On Kanye West And Jay-Z Joint Venture - Jan 18, 2011
- Now, Rachel Bilson to launch shoe range - Oct 12, 2011
- German artists connect to India with hip-hop graffiti - Dec 09, 2011
- Black Eyed Peas to take hiatus - Jul 10, 2011
- Winehouse's unheard album to be released - Nov 01, 2011
- Kanye gives style tips to Kim - May 27, 2012
Tags: artwork, collaboration, cover art, dailystar, fantasy, fashion house, fendi, hip hop star, inspiration, internship, italian fashion, kanye west, limited edition, louis vuitton, m design, mathias, nike, scarves, shoe designs, visual artist