Kanye West talks about his girlfriend Kim Kardashian in songSeptember 6th, 2012 - 9:39 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Sep 6 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Kanye West seems to have written a line in his song that infers to his sex tape with Kim Kardashian in 2008.
In the song he is heard saying ‘eat breakfast at Gucci.’ He then adds that his girlfriend is a star in one of the home movies. In response to this song Kim uttered that she would have added some more effort during the act. This was a few days after the sex tape went public and the news was all over the media. Surprisingly this audio track by Kanye was a response to all those that were in doubt about the relationship that he had with Kim.
He had also made an utterance that he would not force himself to watch his girlfriend Kim on the sex tape which is not what many would have expected. He also banned his crew from ever mentioning anything that is related to the sex tape as one of the ways to clear his heard over this issue. This tape was released in 2007 on DVD. Kanye publicly said that the idea of the sex tape is one of the things that he would want to erase from his mind and he also thought it as a bad idea too.
- Kris Humphries sends Kanye West a deposition subpoena - Aug 16, 2012
- Kris Jenner angry with Kanye West - Aug 11, 2012
- West wants kids with Kim Kardashian - Jun 12, 2012
- Beyonce upset with attention seeker Kim Kardashian - Sep 07, 2012
- Kris Humphries sends Kanye West a deposition subpoena - Aug 17, 2012
- West trying to impress Kardashian's mother - Jun 10, 2012
- Kanye West trainers selling at over $80,000 - Jun 07, 2012
- West prefers Kim's natural look - May 23, 2012
- Kardashian reads books, to impress boyfriend - Jun 01, 2012
- Hollywood Stars And Controversies: Quite A Mouth full - Dec 23, 2010