Kanye West Sympathizes With George BushNovember 6th, 2010 - 2:07 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
November 6, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Kanye West is definitely empathizing with George Bush, the erstwhile President who had been accused of racism in the aftermath of hurricane Katrina. West was speaking to the Houston station KBXX-FM and pointed out that he can understand what Bush had to go through after being accused of not caring for the black people of his country.
West described the entire episode as the lowest point in Bush’s presidential career and drew similarities between that particular accusation and the one where he had been castigated for interrupting Taylor Swift. He went on to draw parallels referring to the episodes while concluding that the people of America, apparently, did not feel any compassion for the white men in either of the situations. He further elaborated saying that the people felt that the President ought to leave everything and rush down to New Orleans while for him it had been the cardinal offense of cutting someone off prematurely. West disclosed that he could connect to the Ex-President now that too on humanitarian grounds.
‘Decision Points’, the memoirs of the President still relates to the facts as being disgusting. Perhaps, the Ex-President should try to make amends by reaching out for the olive branch that is being proffered by West now.
- Kanye West Responds To The Comments Made By George Bush - Nov 04, 2010
- George W. Bush Responds To Kanye West's Racial Comment, Calls It Disgusting - Nov 04, 2010
- George W. Bush reveals his most nervous moment of presidency - Sep 13, 2011
- Why Is Kayne West So Shy About Kim Kardarshian? - Nov 08, 2010
- George Bush to get Estonian Order for expanding NATO - Feb 02, 2012
- Is Kim Kardashian pregnant with Kanye West's child? - Dec 07, 2010
- George Bush gave orders to shoot down planes on 9/11, reveals tell-all - Oct 29, 2010
- Is Kanye West going to judge American Idol? - Aug 22, 2012
- Mubarak's supporters call for his release - Jun 12, 2012
- Matt Lauer: "We stand by Kanye West's interview" - Nov 12, 2010
- This Time Matt Lauer Angers Kanye West - Nov 12, 2010
- Kanye West's Weird Questions Left Rihanna Perplexed! - Nov 26, 2010
- Kris Humphries sends Kanye West a deposition subpoena - Aug 16, 2012
- Kanye West: 'No more interviews' - Nov 12, 2010
- Legal proceedings against Gbagbo in Cote d'Ivoire - Apr 12, 2011
Tags: accusation, aftermath of hurricane katrina, compassion, decision points, george bush, humanitarian grounds, kanye west, kbxx, memoirs, new orleans, olive branch, parallels, presidential career, racism, sympathizes, taylor swift, white men