Kanye West plans shoe line with Kim KardashianAugust 5th, 2012 - 5:54 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 5 (IANS) Rapper Kanya West and girlfriend Kim Kardashian, who have their own clothing lines, are now teaming up to launch a joint shoe collection.
“The couple apparently had a meeting with François-Henri Pinault (married to Salma Hayek), who heads the company which owns Louis Vuitton, because they’re trying to negotiate a shoe deal with him,” showbizspy.com quoted a source a saying.
Both West and Kardashian are both big fans of Louis Vuitton. Nothing is set in stone yet, but they’re really excited about the potential footwear line.
There have been reports that West, 35, is designing an engagement ring for Kardashian.
He has asked a private jeweller to craft a piece for his girlfriend using diamonds and rubies from his late mother Donda’s personal collection as he wants to propose when her divorce to Kris Humphries is finalised.
- West surprises at Kim's jewellery launch - May 13, 2012
- Khloe clueless about Kim, Kanye - Apr 14, 2012
- Kim, Kanye engaged? - Apr 28, 2012
- Salma Hayek graces the Cannes Festival - May 12, 2011
- Kim wants to destroy Kris Humphries! - Mar 22, 2012
- Kim Kardashian wants to adopt a baby - May 04, 2012
- Kim Kardashian wants a boyfriend? - Mar 10, 2012
- Kardashian spent night with West? - Apr 24, 2012
- Kim dating Kanye? - Apr 06, 2012
- Kris Jenner angry with Kanye West - Aug 11, 2012
- Kourtney Kardashian angry with mother - Jul 27, 2012
- Kanye West obsessed with Kim Kardashian - Apr 20, 2012
- Kim Kardashian still believes in love - Mar 23, 2012
- Humphries' ex-girlfriend accuses Kardashian - Jul 18, 2012
- Halle Berry makes Salma Hayek a witness in her custody battle - Aug 17, 2012
Tags: clothing lines, diamonds and rubies, divorce, engagement ring, footwear line, girlfriend, jeweller, kanya west, kanye west, kim kardashian, kris humphries, london, louis vuitton, personal collection, salma hayek, set in stone, shoe collection, shoe deal, shoe line