Kanye West named most stylish celebDecember 30th, 2011 - 2:53 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 30 (IANS) Rapper Kanye West has been named the most stylish celebrity of 2011.
The 34-year-old was awarded the title after a poll conducted by Complex magazine, reports contactmusic.com.
American hip hop recording artist Kid Cudi bagged the second place followed by actor Ryan Gosling at three.
Others to make it on the 25 most stylish celebrities of 2011 list include - Rick Ross, Jay Z, Justin Bieber, Justin Timberlake, Swizz Beatz, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Jonah Hill.
- Jimmy Fallon And Justin Timberlake's Rap Medley - Oct 01, 2010
- 50 Cent On Kanye West And Jay-Z Joint Venture - Jan 18, 2011
- Timberlake, West named most stylish men of 2011 - Dec 17, 2011
- French film 'The Artist' leads 69 Golden Globe Awards nomination - Dec 16, 2011
- Justin Timberlake's hip-hop act on Jimmy Fallon's show goes viral - Oct 01, 2010
- VMA Music Awards 2010 Entertains Audience At Nokia Theater - Sep 13, 2010
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt all set to work in a sci-fi thriller - Apr 18, 2011
- Swizz Beatz Has A Say In Alicia Keys' Life - Aug 02, 2010
- Kanye West Tweets: He and Jay-Z are Collaborating on Joint Album - Aug 30, 2010
- Another Track From Drake's "Thank Me Later" Leaked - Jun 02, 2010
- Grammy Awards criticised for using artists to boost TV ratings - Feb 22, 2011
- Vanity Fair unveil their 2011 Hollywood issue - Feb 02, 2011
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2010 Premieres - Oct 13, 2010
- Which character would Joseph Gordon-Levitt play in 'Dark Knight Rises'? - Feb 04, 2011
- Alicia Keys to wed Swizz Beatz in Europe - Jul 22, 2010
Tags: american hip hop, celeb, celebrities, celebrity, complex magazine, cudi, jay z, jonah hill, joseph gordon levitt, justin bieber, justin timberlake, kanye west, london, poll, rick ross, ryan gosling, swizz beatz