Kanye West confirms sneaker deal with Louis VuittonJanuary 8th, 2009 - 2:07 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, January 8 (ANI): Rapper Kanye West has confirmed that he will launch his own sneaker designs with top brand Louis Vuitton.
The ten-time Grammy Award-winner had recently stated his plans for his line of clothes, Pastelle and his teaming up with Nike for the Air Yeezy sports shoe.
And now the singer has decided to step ahead in the fashion industry by collaborating with the designer to produce the all white design he has recently been donning.
“I was just showing them my new Louis… Can”t say too much of that though… these (aren”t) coming out until June, Contactmusic quoted him as telling reporters while leaving a LV store.
The Everything Iam hitmaker had previously revealed that he would love to design clothes for US President-elect Barack Obama. (ANI)
- Kanye West trainers selling at over $80,000 - Jun 07, 2012
- West's trainers a hit, fans offering $89,100 for a pair - Jun 07, 2012
- Kanye West to design scarves - Apr 06, 2011
- Kanye West to launch his clothing line? - Jul 18, 2011
- Kanye West plans shoe line with Kim Kardashian - Aug 05, 2012
- Kanye West, Louis Vuitton join hands - Jan 24, 2009
- Kanye West to launch women's wear line - Sep 15, 2011
- West slams mens' fashion in US - May 10, 2012
- Kanye West to show off his acting skills in film about Kobe Bryant - Feb 02, 2011
- Kanye West voted 'Best Dressed Rapper of all Time' - May 01, 2009
- Has Kanye West finally realized he is fashion challenged? - Mar 06, 2011
- Kanye West 'to join fashion school' - Mar 05, 2011
- Marc Jacobs heading for Dior? - Aug 14, 2011
- Kanye West wants to dress Barack Obama - Dec 24, 2008
- Fashion house Louis Vuitton to display Hindu motifs worldwide during December - Dec 08, 2010