Kangana is never wrong!December 7th, 2011 - 2:56 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 7 (IANS) Actress Kangana Ranaut has no qualms in admitting that she is stubborn and that she never accepts her mistakes.
“I don’t accept my mistakes. I never say I’m wrong, not even if I’m hanged,” she confessed on UTV Stars’ show “Live My Life”.
The actress has been controversy’s favourite child whether it is for her relationships or for her tiffs with movie producers. But it has not affected her work and she has proved her mettle as an actor with her performances in films like “Gangster - A Love Story” and “Tanu Weds Manu”. She even won a national award for essaying the plight of a top model in “Fashion”.
The 24-year old has enough work to keep herself busy in 2012 - she has “Der Ishqiya”, “Krrish 2″, “Tanu Weds Manu 2″ and Priyadarshan’s “Tezz”.
- Kangana hopes 2012 will be landmark year - Nov 24, 2011
- Bollywood people not very stylish: Kangana - Oct 11, 2011
- Kangana danced on 'Kadi sadi gali' at sister's wedding - May 12, 2011
- Comedy comes naturally to me: Kangana Ranaut (Interview) (With Images) - Jun 29, 2011
- Kangana has her way with 'Tanu Weds Manu' - Dec 31, 2010
- When Kangana stayed at Delhi University hostel - Feb 02, 2011
- I'd like to direct soon: Kangana Ranaut (Interview) - Oct 06, 2010
- Madhuri loved 'Tanu Weds Manu' - Feb 24, 2011
- Kangana rides a Bullet bike in 'Tanu weds Manu' - Jan 12, 2011
- My role in 'Game' is refreshing: Kangana Ranaut - Apr 02, 2011
- 'Tanu Weds Manu' - a tale of attraction among opposites (Movie Preview) - Feb 21, 2011
- I am very fond of Kangana: Madhavan - Feb 20, 2011
- Kangana Ranaut Looks Forward For Her Dream Man - Jan 24, 2011
- Kangna follows Rekha, Smita's footsteps - Mar 19, 2012
- Bhandarkar amused over 'Fashion' copyright case (Movie Snippets) - Apr 13, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,