Kader Khan recuperating in hospital after knee surgerySeptember 2nd, 2010 - 4:56 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Sep 2 (IANS) Yesteryear Bollywood actor Kader Khan is recuperating in Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital here after a knee surgery, says his son.
“He was admitted to the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital a few days back for a knee surgery. The surgery is over now but he has to stay in the hospital for a few more days as he is going through physiotherapy now. But he is fine now,” Kader Khan’s son Sarfaraz told IANS.
From negative roles to comedy to character roles, Kadar Khan did all in his long innings in Hindi film industry. He has worked in over 350 films including “Coolie”, “Baap Numbri Beta Dus Numbri”, “Hum”, “Bol Radha Bol”, “Aankhen”, “Raja Babu” and “Judwaa”.
The 72-year-old also wrote scripts and dialogues for movies.
- Actor Kader Khan designing courses for Arabic, Urdu speakers (Lead, Superseding earlier story) - Mar 08, 2012
- Veteran Actor Kader Khan Gets Hospitalized - Sep 02, 2010
- Shatrugan Sinha shifted from ICU to private room - Jul 20, 2012
- Dara Singh critical, MRI shows damage to brain - Jul 11, 2012
- Shashi Kapoor undergoes cataract surgery - Jul 20, 2012
- Shatrughan Sinha's hospital stay to continue - Jul 07, 2012
- Shatrughan Sinha recovering, will be discharged soon: Son - Aug 01, 2012
- Shatrugan Sinha undergoes bypass surgery, recovering - Jul 18, 2012
- Shatrugan Sinha hospitalised after breathing trouble - Jul 02, 2012
- Dad's hale and hearty: Sonakshi Sinha - Jul 03, 2012
- Wrestler-actor Dara Singh dead (Lead) - Jul 12, 2012
- Guess who's designing Islamic language courses? Kader Khan - Mar 08, 2012
- I can't defy any command from my daughter: Shatrughan Sinha - Aug 15, 2012
- Shatrugan Sinha's better, says doctor (Lead) - Jul 03, 2012
- Amitabh to be discharged from hospital soon - Feb 20, 2012
Tags: babu, beta, bol, character roles, comedy, dhirubhai ambani, dialogues, few days, film industry, films, kadar khan, kader khan, knee surgery, kokilaben dhirubhai ambani hospital, physiotherapy, sarfaraz, scripts, yesteryear