Kabilan And Ramya Enter WedlockSeptember 7th, 2010 - 1:40 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
September 7, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Couple of days after the grandest marriage of Rajnikanth’s daughter Soundarya and Ashwin, it was yet another occasion for the film celebrities and politicians to look upon. Tamil film industry’s most leading lyric writer Vairamuthu’s eldest son Kabilan tied wedding knot with Ramya. It was a grand affair as Kollywood’s most happening personalities graced the occasion. Superstar Rajnikanth, Kamal Haasan, Chief Minister Kalainyar M. Karunanidhi, M.K. Stalin, A. R. Rahman, K. Balachandar, Bharathiraja were the showstoppers of this event.
Also present for this marriage ceremony were actors Vivek, Parthiban, Sneha, director Lingusamy, music director Lingusamy, ace playback singer P. Susheela, director Hair, playback singer Unni Krishnan and many others.
It looks like for the past one week, the politicians and film celebrities had to reschedule their shooting in order to attend these grandest wedding ceremonies.
– Sampurn Wire
- Rajnikanth's daughter Soundarya marries industrialist - Sep 03, 2010
- Rajnikanth, Kamal Haasan And A.R. Rahman Together! - Dec 07, 2010
- Endhiran Music Unveiled In Grandeur - Aug 02, 2010
- Aishwarya releases the music of Rettai Suzhi - Mar 17, 2010
- Kalainyar Managaram launched by CM - Aug 24, 2010
- Soundarya Rajinikanth engaged to Ashwin - Feb 18, 2010
- Film star Rajnikanth's daughter ties nuptial knot in Chennai - Sep 03, 2010
- Sindhu Menon's Wedding Goes Unnoticed By Media - Apr 29, 2010
- Kollywood actors pay final respect to actor Murali - Sep 09, 2010
- Jeeva's 'Vandhaan Vendran' Starts Rolling - Aug 26, 2010
- Actor Aari On Cloud Nine - Jun 14, 2010
- K. Balachandar's Heartfelt Letter On Kamal Haasan - Aug 31, 2010
- Parthiban's ex-wife Seetha to marry TV actor - Sep 17, 2010
- Prakashraj and Pony Verma get married - Aug 26, 2010
- Uday Kiran’s Long Pending 'Nuvvekkadunte Nenakkadunta' Releasing Finally - Jan 11, 2011
Tags: chief minister, eldest son, film celebrities, film industry, grand affair, kamal haasan, kollywood, lyric writer, m karunanidhi, marriage ceremony, music director, p susheela, playback singer, showstoppers, soundarya, stalin, unni krishnan, wedding ceremonies, wedding knot, wedlock